We bought our points for next trip!

My mom just got off the phone from renting the points for our next Christmas trip!!!:mickey: :goofybounce: Now we just have to wait until the 26th for the DVC member to make our reservation–stupid 11 month window. We’re staying at AKL Villas Savannah view concierge level!!! I’m so excited!!!

Congratulations!!

Congrats! You are going to love AKL!

Yay for you, Pooh Fan! It is booking mania on MB these days!

You will love concierge level! I will NEVER stay at WDW or DL without it!

That is awesome, congrats!! I loooove AKL and can’t wait until I get the chance to stay there too!

Oh that is exciting!! Congrats!!

Terrific news… Iam going to watch how this whole process works. This may be a great idea for us to get booking, as well…

That is great… have room for MissSMIG and myself… lol (just kidding)

OK, can someone tell me what you get with Concierge??? I have AKV Savannah View Studio booked and wondering if I should book Concierge…it would cost me $120 extra for my 6 day ressie (5 nights). Let me know if it’s worth it, please! THANKS!!!

I got this information from another Disney website:
The Concierge level accommodations offer access to the Kilimanjaro Club lounge, bathrobes, turndown service and the ability to participate in two unique safari experiences (for an additional fee.)The Concierge level accommodations offer access to the Kilimanjaro Club lounge, bathrobes, turndown service and the ability to participate in two unique safari experiences (for an additional fee.)
The Kilimanjaro Club has snacks and such. We think it is worth it.