We got a 1 bedroom suite!

We were on a wait list for the 1 br. suites and they called today to say we could have one!!! I am so excited! We get to book everything at 105 days out instead of 75! :wub::happy::laugh::mickey:

Congratulations!!!

That’s awesome! Congrats to you!

Thanks !! Anyone ever stayed in one before??

Yippee! Which resort is it in?

On our cruise. It’s on the Disney Magic. I should’ve been more specific, but my excitement got the best of me!! LOL

WOWEE, that’s even better . . . lucky you! :wub:

Wow, that is exciting. Is that one of those Walt or Roy Disney suites? When are you cruising?
Really now, we need a little more explanation to get excited with you :laugh:

That’s great news but we need more details–I need to live through you on this one.

Awesome news!
And Yes! More details!

Oh how lucky are you!! tell us more please…

Yes, we have!:happy: And you’ve got a reason to be excited! The suites are beautiful! Best of all is watching the dolphins and sea turtles from your own balcony. Congratulations!

You’re going to like your 1 bedroom suite. Congrats and have a Magical vacation.

I don’t really know a whole lot about it just yet.This is what I know. It is just over 600 sq. ft. Which is quite large for a stateroom from what I’ve been told. It has 2 full baths and a double balcony. It has lots of wood accents and pictures of The Disney family . It has a DVD player and stocked library of movies. Plus the concierge service. We are going Nov. 29- Dec. 6 and I am really excited to see how the ship does it up for Christmas !!!

What great news! Congrats!

Wow, that sounds awesome! Enjoy!

That’s great news! Congrats!

When are you going? We will be on the Dec 11th 3 day Wonder cruise. I have stayed in a 1 bedroom and have one booked but am trying to get a 2 bedroom. Hope I get some of your luck

You are going to love it! We have stayed in a 1 bedroom suite (Cat 3) twice and are doing it again in 13 days! LOL! We’ve done the Roy suite (Cat 1) before, also.
I’m new to this forum otherwise I would post some pics of the suites!

[QUOTE=StephT5;860757]You are going to love it! We have stayed in a 1 bedroom suite (Cat 3) twice and are doing it again in 13 days! LOL! We’ve done the Roy suite (Cat 1) before, also.
I’m new to this forum otherwise I would post some pics of the suites![/QUOTE]

Welcome to MouseBuzz. I would love to see your pictures, I don’t think you have to be a member for any certain length of time in order to post them.