We got a TREEHOUSE!

I am so excited!!! :goofybounce: We are going in January 2010, and we are staying in a Treehouse Villa!! I got up bright and early this morning so that I could be one of the first callers, since today was the first day you could call to book the Treehouse’s. Well, I was sitting by the phone hitting redial for literally (no exaggerating) 2 hours and 10 minutes. Finally, the phone rang…
My husband had asked me after the first hour of trying…“When are you just going to give up!”. I gave him the look of death & said…I’m not!..and it paid off because I did finally get through.
So, anyway, we are going January 6 -13th, and are staying at a Treehouse Villa…yes, before you tell me, I know that is the marathon weekend…we noticed that AFTER we booked that week, but we figure we will just deal with it. My husband is actually considering trying to run in the “Goofy’s Family Fun Run”…we’ll see if he does or not!
But, anyway, I was so excited that we were able to get a reservation at the Treehouse Villas, that I just had to tell my mousebuzz friends!!!
:wub::goofybounce:

that’s great!! congrats!

Congratulations!

I know a lot of people were up early booking–or trying to book. I wonder why DVC decided to open the booking window for both BLT and the tree houses on the same day.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;932896]Congratulations!

I know a lot of people were up early booking–or trying to book. I wonder why DVC decided to open the booking window for both BLT and the tree houses on the same day.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing about 50 times as I was sitting there hitting redial…redial…redial…redial… LOL :confused:

Congrats!! I was up early too to book BLT.

Oooh that is so exciting!! I can’t wait to hear all about what they’re like!

Congratulations, I’m glad your patience paid off! We’ll be anxious to hear all about it!

Persistence pays off!!! Good for you.

I should add…I could never, EVER have spent 2+ hours waiting on the phone. You DESERVE to have been rewarded! :laugh:

Congrats! They look pretty cool.

I am so excited that we are going. It’s going to be CRAZY with the marathon but it will be cool to see Chris run it :wub:

register early for the marathon. I think that they fill up by like May or early June…

The treehouses are 2 BDRs, Right?

They sleep 9.

I hope they are still open/standing after our October stay. I have some really cool/really big plans …

No, the treehouses are 3 bedrooms! :happy:

CONGRATS… That is so awesome. Thank god for redial… Can you imagine if it was like the old days with a rotary phone… OUCH! :pinch:
Send me some NJ luck on March 15th cause thats when Im going to try and get BLT…

I cannot wait to see some pictures of these tree houses. I will never get to stay at one…no need for something that sleeps nine for me and DD…never bringing a group to WDw again…not if I get my way anyway…lol

congrats to you!!!

Congratulations! we passed them everyday when we were there and they’re working hard on them - they look terrific. (BTW - we’ve often been at WDW during the marathon and it’s not bad at all).

Same here. We went in Jan. 2006 and it was not bad at all.