We got our ME packet today

I am so doing the happy dance—our Magical Express booklet and luggage tags arrived today! Getting this makes the trip seem so real and so close. I’m ready to go, like right now.

I was just there a week or two ago but that trip was all about the kids I was with and making sure they got the most out of their trip since it was the first trip for so many of them. We also went twice last summer but both trips we with other people. We went with friends and had an awesome time and we went with my husband’s family and had a nice trip but it was stressful and we moved much slower and I didn’t feel like we got enough done.

This trip is just my little family and we get to do what we want to do how we want to do it. We’re meeting up with friends for the first couple of days but we’re not staying at the same resorts and we aren’t glued together all the time. We’re doing a water park together and some dinners but there are no expectations to be together 24/7. However, they do Disney like we do so I’m sure we’ll hang out together but then they’re leaving and we’ll have the rest of the week to do what we want to do as a family.

I didn’t put Nate first last summer when we went with family and I’m still sorry about that. He really didn’t get to do much of what he wanted to do but because he didn’t complain he just sort of got left out. This trip will be very different, it’s more about Nate and less about everyone else.

Disney here we come!!

So pleased for you. I love the Disney luggage tags, they’re so nice I’m scared to use ours in case they disappear in transit. Enjoy your counting down.

Just over a month to go Steph!

…that’s one of the things you miss if you don’t do a package…the luggage tags…:slight_smile:

YAY! I am very excited for you, Steph!

Thanks everyone, I knew you would understand my excitement. It always makes the trip seem so real.

I apologize…dumb me…re luggage tags…I was thinking in my mind the Disney name tags you get for your luggage…not the ME ones…stupid of me…

My comment was for the name tags you get with a package…we aren’t doing one this time so won’t get those however, we will get our ME tags! :redface:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1114135]I apologize…dumb me…re luggage tags…I was thinking in my mind the Disney name tags you get for your luggage…not the ME ones…stupid of me…

My comment was for the name tags you get with a package…we aren’t doing one this time so won’t get those however, we will get our ME tags! :redface:[/QUOTE]

I love those tags, I was always excited to see what they would be like. I have a few left and still use them but I’m careful with them .

However, the yellow tags are great to get because it means we’re going to Disney World!

Oh the luggage tags, so very coveted by yours truly. I have a good 20 or so and I am holding on to them in case things change one day and there won’t be anymore.

I feel your excitement, Stephanie and good for you. Did I miss it or are you withholding information on where you will be staying this trip?

[QUOTE=Dopey;1114154]Oh the luggage tags, so very coveted by yours truly. I have a good 20 or so and I am holding on to them in case things change one day and there won’t be anymore.

I feel your excitement, Stephanie and good for you. Did I miss it or are you withholding information on where you will be staying this trip?[/QUOTE]

I totally understand holding on to the tags you have.

We’re doing a split stay this time. BCV was booked for our week so I took the next best thing and booked BWV. A couple of months later 4 of our nights opened up at Beach Club so I grabbed them. So half our trip is at BW and half is at BC. I don’t mind the move, I’ll just pack so we don’t have to unpack all of our bags when we arrive. I usually mix thing up in case a bag gets lost so this won’t be much different.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1114162]I totally understand holding on to the tags you have.

We’re doing a split stay this time. BCV was booked for our week so I took the next best thing and booked BWV. A couple of months later 4 of our nights opened up at Beach Club so I grabbed them. So half our trip is at BW and half is at BC. I don’t mind the move, I’ll just pack so we don’t have to unpack all of our bags when we arrive. I usually mix thing up in case a bag gets lost so this won’t be much different.[/QUOTE]

such wonderful resorts…
I want to say that I am jealous ( a little bit) I will never stay at either of these or any other deluxe for that matter or will I. If this deal in December with renting points works out for us, it might happen after all :goofybounce:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1114168]such wonderful resorts…
I want to say that I am jealous ( a little bit) I will never stay at either of these or any other deluxe for that matter or will I. If this deal in December with renting points works out for us, it might happen after all :goofybounce:[/QUOTE]

DVC is the only way would be able to stay where we stay every summer. Once we started renting points we were hooked and ended up buying in. I hope you do rent points, it’s an affordable way to stay at a deluxe resort.