We have arrived

We have made it 22 hours driving making the American Girl Store in Alphretta Ga 30 minutes before closing staying the night in Roswell then 8 hours Friday
DISNEY.

We are renting a home a beautiful home ( minus the double reservatio for the 1st night ( tenants actually were not booked just wouldn’t leave)
ARRGHHHHHHH Nothing like a 2 day adventure on the road then to find out we have no place to stay. It all worked out.
Havent been to the parks yet but we have been to the Boardwalk and DTD
twice.
I love it there.

Weather has been beautiful and neat thin in front on beach of beach and yatch club had a movie under the stars Showing BOLT my oldest DD fav movies.

Gotta love this place,

Cheer s

what??? they didn’t move out on moving out day. Where did you stay instead? How weird, huh?
Sounds like you’re easy going and that little hitch in the giddy-up didn’t dampen your fun.
How long will you be down there? Are you reporting for us every day?

Glad to hear you made it- watching Bolt at Y+B sounds idyllic- can’t wait to hear more, enjoy your stay!

Glad that you made it to the American Girl store… Wow- what driving! Glad you ended up with a place to stay. Have fun!

EASY GOING I AM NOT ( just ask my dw) I let the management company have it pretty good. Just couldnt understand the people in the wrong were getting their way,
the management co asked me DONT you think I have better things o do wiht my time.
UMMM isn’t it her job to handle these things AHHHHHHHHHHH
Ah well the home is beautiful and we are in Mouse COuntry cant be all that bad.
Frustrating was all drove 2 days 22 plus hours to that
We were put up in another home for the night but the it was abut 4 hours after we arrived we got a home for the night thru the manangement co. So they did fix us up in the end for that I give them credit.
We couldnt find any hotels for the night 3 kids grandparents 7 of us no where to stay wasnt a fun few hours.
Ah well 2 weeks of DISney Golfing shopping ahead I am sure we will soon forget the little mix up real quick.

You will have a great time being there no doubt. I am glad that you had somewhere to go. I would have been furious at the management company too.
That happened to us one year in Hilton Head, and it was 4th of July week. We had nowhere to go- so that company found us a condo to stay in, and then comp’ed us the entire stay. They should have at least done something like that for you!

[QUOTE=lscjamouse;952407]EASY GOING I AM NOT ( just ask my dw) I let the management company have it pretty good. Just couldnt understand the people in the wrong were getting their way,
the management co asked me DONT you think I have better things o do wiht my time.
UMMM isn’t it her job to handle these things AHHHHHHHHHHH
Ah well the home is beautiful and we are in Mouse COuntry cant be all that bad.
Frustrating was all drove 2 days 22 plus hours to that
We were put up in another home for the night but the it was abut 4 hours after we arrived we got a home for the night thru the manangement co. So they did fix us up in the end for that I give them credit.
We couldnt find any hotels for the night 3 kids grandparents 7 of us no where to stay wasnt a fun few hours.
Ah well 2 weeks of DISney Golfing shopping ahead I am sure we will soon forget the little mix up real quick.[/QUOTE]

All is well, I am glad. Now on with the Disney fun.

Some people are truly unblievable. That goes for both the rental managment and those guests.

Have a great time!!

What a rough start but hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here. Have fun!

The directions were awesome and made finding the store easy. Thanks soooo much.

That’s crazy that someone basically hijacked a house, managment let them stay, and made the rightful reservation holders move!!! Craziness! I am glad it worked out though, you’re going to have a blast! Can’t wait to see all your pictures.

What a way to begin a trip! I can’t believe the nerve of these people!
I know I would have blown a gasket of two, especially after a long drive.
Hopefully your trip improved once you got to Disney and did a little golfing.

My sister and her husband own and operate luxury vacation homes and there is NO WAY they would have let that happen. :confused:

I’m glad it all worked out OK though. :happy:

we have gone to the parks finally avoided them as Easter passed.
MK was pretty crowded in the later am considering the lousy weather but after about 9 or 10 the park emptied out prety quick. Rain and tornado warnings thru the day not a nice day.
Today headed to HS we were still exhausted from 14 plus hours at MK put noticed the crowds to be a little heavy but manageable other than the new Toy Story Mania fast pss ran out by 1100 and the line uo for stand by reached 120 minutes at some points.
Kinda silly the tell everyone from the tram to the security to the ticket checkers to head there. Cauisng a madness. we waited for 20 minutes for fast pass and the stand by was 30 miunutes then as we walked by it reached 50 then we walked by again it reached 80 minutes all this before 930 am. GREAT FUN RIDE THOUGH
Friday back to MK DD has a friend flying in for a week her 1st experience.
Will keep posts coming and some pics when I can figure it out

I am glad the directions helped. Have a great trip. Sounds like fun, but it sounds busy. Have a great stay!