We have booked!

We have been super busy with everyday life but we were able to plan our summer vacation @ Ft. Wilderness for the week of July 4th 2012. We really enjoyed the campground when we stayed there this past June. So excited… :laugh:

Yeah for you!!
I love the shirt in your avatar!

Ty Fairy :slight_smile:

Exciting! Have fun!!

Ooohhhh! That’s awesome!

Congrats! Life is so much better when you have a Disney vacation in the works.:flowers:

I have also been avoiding the (my) Disney sites due to we haven’t been able to go… but now that we are booked, I will be popping in a lot more :slight_smile:

Yay! that’s great.
We just booked too! We go June 22nd to 6th July!! :heart:
I can’t tell you how excited we all are!

So glad to hear xmelly, maybe the time will fly by… I need to start focusing on how to spend the 4th of July on Disney property.

yay, so fun to plan another trip. And what Dana said :smile:

Yeah I hope the time will fly! I’m sure it will.
We also have a birthday while we’re there (my sister’s bf) on 2nd July so there will be extra celebrations!
There are a couple of rides we haven’t been on before like Toy Story Mania (the queues were horrendous last time!) and the new Star Tours! :heart: so we will HAVE to make sure we do them this time!!

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1100409]Yeah I hope the time will fly! I’m sure it will.
We also have a birthday while we’re there (my sister’s bf) on 2nd July so there will be extra celebrations!
There are a couple of rides we haven’t been on before like Toy Story Mania (the queues were horrendous last time!) and the new Star Tours! :heart: so we will HAVE to make sure we do them this time!!
[/QUOTE]

Make sure you call in at city hall MK and get his birthday button, or at any of the parks Guest Relations desks. And let your server know someone has a birthday if you are at a restaurant. Disney are brilliant on making birthdays special.

Aww, yeah we definitely will!
It depends which park we’ll be in on that day but if it’s a Disney one we will let them know for sure!!
We haven’t done the itinerary yet so we don’t know what we’re doing on which day! :laugh: