We have our ADRs!

We got nearly all our ADR requests for our Christmas trip! Here’s the list (feel free to comment)…

Dec. 28 - Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom and dinner at Sci-Fi (we LOVE Sci-Fi, so this one’s not negotiable - lol)

Dec. 29 - Lunch at Garden Grill and dinner at Rose & Crown

Dec. 30 - Breakfast at Crystal Palace and late dinner (9:10 p.m.) at 'Ohana

Dec. 31 - Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and dinner at Nine Dragons (it’s a family tradition to eat Chinese food of NYE - go figure…) so we’ll be in Epcot for New Year’s Eve fireworks, our favorite!

Jan. 1 - Breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and dinner at Spoodle’s

Jan. 2 - Lunch at LeCellier

Jan. 3 - Lunch at Liberty Tree and dinneer at Raglan Road.

How’s that sound to everybody? (I have lost 21 pounds on a diet and hope for about 15 more before we go, so’s I can PIG OUT!!! - lol)

Oh… that sounds wonderful… You ADR’s are great. I will be doing a Christmas trip next year… cant wait!

You’ve picked some restaurants I really like. :smile:

Beware… I’ve dieted for vacation and then when I got there and went to pig out, I filled up too fast because my stomach had shrunk!

Sometimes that can be a good thing… then you dont overeat and gain it all back.:smile:

It’s sort of what we’re going through right now and why we’ve decided against the dining plan this trip. :smile:

Hey those are some great adrs! Congrats on losing 21 lbs!!

Yes, those are good ADR’s. Amazing you did so well on short notice during such a crowded time.