We just booked Aulani!

We booked Aulani for the end of Jan. I can’t wait…the only thing is the flight will be long.
Right now we are booked in a standard view…I may switch to island view.

Yay!!! Very cool! That should be wonderful:)

Aaaaahh jealous!!!
I need to hear about your flight arrangements when you figure them out!

How terrific!! - we were lucky enough to get a “sneak peek” at the resort when we were in Hawaii in May - it is going to be gorgeous! Be prepared to be stunned and amazed!

Awesome… How long are you staying? I cant wait to hear all the details espically the flight. We are planning to go in June 2012 and cant book it until this Dec… In the mean time I have allready been looking into airfare prices… It is a long flight but so worth it to be in Hawaii, but honestly if Disney didnt build Aulani I dont think we would have gone to Hawaii.

JEALOUS!!! :heart: Please come back with lots and lots of pictures!!! :happy:

OK< well this post sounds like I need a LOT of scoop about your trip to Hawaii – I will contact you later for details! :smile:

P.S. Star, I understand Continental has a non-stop from Newark. Are you thinking of trying to go non-stop, or will you stop over in Cali?

I loved your report on it!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1089719]
P.S. Star, I understand Continental has a non-stop from Newark. Are you thinking of trying to go non-stop, or will you stop over in Cali?[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure yet. I don’t think I can handle a non-stop. I saw I would have to fly to San Fran then have a layover for about an hour. Also I know people who had their layover in Texas. I’m going to check into that too.

Oh I will!!! :smile:

I don’t think I would be going either. We are staying 6 days cause we may stop at DL after. I loved going to DL in Jan of last year.

I gave done that flight from the east coast 3 times… Not fun coming back, but going is not bad… but that can be said of anywhere… It is SO MUCH fun! Be prepared, though, that oahu is like one big city… on an island…

But sooo worth it!

I hope that you have a wonderful time!

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/dvc-corner/58437-aulani-opening-day-report-8-29-11-a.html

I have to go read your report! Just gotta see this place!

I’m scared that I wouldn’t enjoy it… Never been to the west coast nevermind “Hawaii!” I don’t know if it would be Disney enough for me

Wow wee, that’ll be an awesome trip. Take lots and lots of pictures.

Go here to my post on another forum, to see the Island View DVC studio pictures. We stayed this past weekend from Saturday to Sunday using our left over points.

Resort is 25 minutes from our home.

Aulani studio kitchenette? [Now with photos!] - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

[QUOTE=mkymsehi;1091186]Go here to my post on another forum, to see the Island View DVC studio pictures. We stayed this past weekend from Saturday to Sunday using our left over points.

Resort is 25 minutes from our home.

Aulani studio kitchenette? [Now with photos!] - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com[/QUOTE]

Love the pineapples and hidden Mickey’s on the quilt! :mickey:

Good idea to stop in CA for a few days on the way home. I’m also on the east coast and stopping on the way home is great. Jet lag isn’t as bad then and at least you are 1/2 way home. Breaks up the long flight home. Flight out isn’t as bad since you gain time on the way out. On the way home you usually lose a whole night’s sleep. We fly from Hartford, Ct and we fly American. Typically we stop in Dallas and then straight to HI. It’s a good break.

Enjoy - can’t wait to hear about it!!