We Just Cancelled! ADRs

Hi everyone,
We just cancelled our Sept 18-26 trip. It wasn’t working out as a good time for us to travel. We still hope to go again in 2009/2010.
Anyways there are a few ADRs up for grabs. Maybe they will still be there if you call right away. All are table for 3.

Thurs Sept 18-Sci Fi-5:30pm
Fri Sept 19-Plaza Restaurant- 11:30am
Sat Sept 20-TH -8:05am
Sun Sept 21-LeCellier -5:55pm
Mon Sept 22 -HDDR 5pm-Tier 2
Tues Sept 23-CP-8:05am
Wed Sept 24-HV 8:05am.
Thurs Sept 25-Tutto 11:30am

Too bad they are for the week before I go, but thanks for sharing. Maybe someone on here well be lucky enough to get one of your ADRs.

I’m sorry to hear you won’t be able to take your vacation!:crying:

I’m sorry you had to cancel. I was hoping to meet/see you there as we are going at the same time.

Hope someone can use your ADRs

Sorry you had to cancel your trip, I hope you get to start planning another one soon.

So sorry you had to cancel!

Sorry you had to cancel - we canceled ours for this fall as well.:frown:

Maybe someone will be able to get an ADR that they were hoping for.

Well hopefully someone will get the ADR they are wanting…could of really used a couple of them…but in October…

So sorry you had to cancel! I hope someone is able to take advantage of those ADRs.

I am SO sorry you had to cancel, but if it’s not the right time, it’s just not the right time. How thougtful of you to list your ADRS so people could snap them up. Thanks!

I’m sorry you had to cancel. We did too. Actually, we would have left this coming Saturday, so I’m feeling your disappointment. I had kind of moved on, but knowing I would have been packing and preparing to leave has made me realize all over again that I’m having to wait a little longer for that Disney trip. It seems a lot of people are having to do the same thing this summer, so we’re all in the same boat! I’m ready to start planning our next trip if I can get DH to pin down dates with me.

I have to remember to call as well- I dont want to get charged for blowing off the CG and CRT ones!

I’m so sorry you had to cancel your trip! That’s never fun news. Hope you are able to re-plan for sometime early in 2009.

Oh… I am sorry that you won’t be in WDW…

I’m sorry you won’t be able to take your vacation. It was really nice of you to give the heads-up on the ADRs! 2009 will be here before you know it!:happy:

Thanks everyone. We are sad to have cancelled but we know it is for the best. We have so much going on in Sept and it would really be a struggle to go. We didn’t realize when we booked the bounceback promo that our Sept was going to end up like this.
We did put a lot of planning and effort into this, but oh well that’s half the fun right?
Anyways hopefully we will be able to go next Sept, or maybe even sooner.
Thanks for the support.