We leave in the morning (and the kids dont know)

It is so hard to get my work done knowing that in a matter of hours we will be on the plane flying to Disney World. We haven’t told the kids yet. We plan to wake them up and tell them in time to get on the plane. With a video camera on them of course. We had already gone this year last February but a client of mine is going and offered to pay for us to go as well. Couldn’t hardly turn that down. Part of the reason is I think he knows we are a little more seasoned and know how to best use our time at the parks. So I made all the PS and park plans for us. I only wish he had offered a little sooner as it was hard to get any really good times at the restaurants we wanted. Some places we couldn’t get in at all for obvious reasons. Here is a link to the itinerary I put together. We actually threw in a few bucks of our own to stay a couple days longer, mainly because a friend of mine is doing the Christmas Story reading at the Candlelight Processional and I wanted to be there and record it.

Disney World Vacation Intinerary - December 11-16

If there is something in the itinerary that you think might be better to change, I wouldn’t mind any suggestions. There is never enough time to do it all. I hate most of the PS times, but it might work out.

I plan to send pictures while we are there and keep a blog at…
Snow Family Disney Vacation

Merry Christmas!

How exciting! I can’t wait to hear about the kids reactions. Have a great trip!!!

So exciting… we surprised ours the same way a few years ago. The look of shock is priceless!! Have a wonderful time!!

I think I will put the video of their reaction on the blog site. My kids are 12, 9, 9 and 5 months. The 5 month already knows, at least my wife and I have included her in our confidence that she won’t tell the others. :slight_smile:

This will be our first trip with a stroller. Should be interesting.

Ohhhhh, I cannot wait to read every day.

You can always try and change your ADRs from the hotel. I did notice that the concierges have some “super powers” if you ask them to make different arrangements for you, you might be lucky!!

How exciting! I can’t wait to hear/see how the kids react!

That is what I was hoping. The one difficulty is that our party is my family and my friend/client’s family which is a party of 11. Even though our party size is large it hopefully will be worth trying to make some time changes. We are staying at the Yatch Club - concierge level, I have heard the same that concierges sometimes can work disney magic.

Have a wonderful time! I hope they are super excited. What a great surprise and early gift.

This is such an exciting thing!!! Please keep us posted about how the surprise goes and all that!

I can’t wait to hear about the kids reaction, and see your tr!

how fun!

I bet you’re all packed, huh?

Awww… thats so awesome… hope you guys have a great time!!!

awww, thats awesome!!! The kids must of been so excitted!!! Hope you ahve a great time!!!

I can’t wait to hear all about it!!! Take lots of pictures

How awesome, hope you have a great trip!! I can’t wait to see the kids reactions!! That’s going to be one of the best parts, I bet!

I would love to be a fly on the wall in your house when you tell the kids. So exciting!!! Have Fun!!

Have a wonderful time! It would be so much fun to suprise the kids!

Your kids will absolutely love their time at the MVMCP, mine did, and now its going to be a yearly tradition. Have a great trip!!!