We leave tomorrow!

We’re looking forward to a relaxing 12 nights at Walt Disney World – 10 nights at our beloved Villas at the Wilderness Lodge (1-BR), followed by 2 nights at the Polynesian (MK View room).

We’re doing MVMCP as well as La Nouba, and we’re dining at Victoria & Alberts, so it should be a special trip. We’ll also be dining at The Wave, Citricos, Artist Point, Liberty Tree Tavern, Whispering Canyon Cafe, California Grill, Kona Cafe, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Narcoossee’s, Ohana, and doing the Spirit of Aloha Luau.

And we’ll be hitting the DVC Annual Meeting as well as the Member Merry Mixer.

It’s been very busy at work, so I’m really looking forward to this trip. Of course, I really look forward to all our trips!

Wow 12 days! Congrats! Your plans sound great and you picked some really nice restaurants. Have a great time!

Wow! Take lots of pictures and give us a FULL report when you return!! :happy:

(please :blush:)

hope you have a great trip!

Hey, didn’t you just get back, lol!

So nice that you can go spend the holiday season at the Wilderness Lodge. (It’s my favorite DVC resort!) Enjoy and send us some more of your awesome photos!! Live trip report this time???

My family will be getting there just as you are leaving (going to beat the crowds, are you???) Have fun!

You seem to be going to all of the best places. Have a great trip. I can’t wait to hear about some of these places.

WOW! That is quite the dining agenda! I’m quite jealous! Cant wait for that report–take lots of pics and HAVE FUN!

I hope you enjoy Victoria & Alberts. We were just at the Chef’s Table the week before Thanksgiving and we LOVED it!! You have a great taste in your dining choices!! Have a great time- we look forward to a detailed report!!

Have a great time… PLEASE give a FULL report of all the dining stuff because there are a few on that list that I have not been to before and would love to know about!!! Be safe!

Have a great trip! Sounds like you can’t miss.

Have a wonderful trip Mike- I always love your photos, so take plenty!!

Have a wonderful time Mike, your plans sound terrific…and lots of pics too please!

Your plans sound great!! Have a great trip!!!

I am super jealous! Especially since I remember a VERY current TR from you!
Have a great time!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;910788]I am super jealous! Especially since I remember a VERY current TR from you!
Have a great time![/QUOTE]

But Bella, Mike has 3 million 4 thousand and 52 points he has to use up. Of course he has a very current TR. He only shows up at his job for fun, most of the year he does QC at disney. :laugh::laugh:

How great to spend holiday time at WLV!!! Hope you have a great trip!

Finally had a few mintues to come up for air and check the boards.

We checked in yesterday at VWL. We got a 1-BR on the 5th floor, lake side. It has a particularly nice view.

We ate dinner at The Wave last night and enjoyed it (I had the Flank Steak).

After dinner, took the boat to the MK and enjoyed watching Wishes and rode my DW’s favorite ride (Splash Mountain) a half-dozen times.

Slept in and then ate breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe.

Once I get a chance I’ll start a thread in the Trip Reports area and post some pictures.