We love Kidani!

It’s a great resort! Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Laundry for people with studios…it’s free!

At Kidani you will need your room key to go to the pool.

great pics…can’t wait to go!!!

Great photos!!! Do you have more??? My boss will be going there in 2 weeks in a 2 bedroom for one night before their cruise!

Do you know if they have night vision googles/viewing there at night?

You will also need your room key for the gym.

[QUOTE=BDavis932;960228]
Do you know if they have night vision googles/viewing there at night?[/QUOTE]

Only at Jambo

YAY!! Kidani Village!!! I can’t wait to hear more about your trip, staying at Kidani, etc. Cool pictures so far!

Question… can regular AKL people use Kidani Village pool? OR, do you have to have a Kidani room key only to enter?

I am so excited to stay there. :smile:

Shanell, how is the Kidani store/boutique compared to other DVC locations? Do you eat anywhere in Kidani? Was it easy to walk from Kidani to Jambo House?

I am so excited!!!

Do you need your room key for a gate or something at the pool or just to show someone at the pool area?

Duh, just looked at the pictures again,…yes, a card is used to open the gate…:redface:

Wow, this place looks amazing. Any preference over this or BLT?

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;960249]YAY!! Kidani Village!!! I can’t wait to hear more about your trip, staying at Kidani, etc. Cool pictures so far!

Question… can regular AKL people use Kidani Village pool? OR, do you have to have a Kidani room key only to enter?

I am so excited to stay there. :smile:

Shanell, how is the Kidani store/boutique compared to other DVC locations? Do you eat anywhere in Kidani? Was it easy to walk from Kidani to Jambo House?[/QUOTE]

I think only Kidani guest can use the pool.
The store is smaller then others. It has a refill station,some DVC/resort merch and snacks. No, we didn’t eat there. We didn’t do the work.

The first two pictures are from the arcade. In community hall they have 3 PS2 and a Wii.

How far of walk to the Jambo House??

More Resort

Don’t know…we took the bus over one night. From Kidani you can get on any park bus to get to Jambo. From Jambo you will have to get the DTD bus back.

The studios are almost the same as Jambo…only a few changes.
The bathrooms are not set up the same and there is a ihome clock/dock.

We did the Picnic in the park. It was good for the price. But I wish the water was bigger than 12 oz.

What’s the picnic in the park? Is it only for DVC members?
I love your pictures and hope that you have many more :biggrin:

[QUOTE=Dopey;960459]What’s the picnic in the park? Is it only for DVC members?
I love your pictures and hope that you have many more :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Picnic in the Park - Animal Kingdom