We need one more ADR

The move has one more plus side…since we live 3 hours closer to WDW now we dont have to spend the entire day driving (5 hours seems so much more managable than 8 dont ya think??) so anyways, we are going to be leaving LATER on the last day of our honeymoon–which means an extra day in the park–and one more ADR to make!

Now, the question is…where?
Location does not matter…we will probaly just travel to where we want to eat since this will either been an AM ADR or an afternoon ADR…
Now…we want to try somewhere NEW…(why not?) and during the trip we are already eating at:
Raglan Road, Rose and Crown, Ohana, Les Chefs De France, Le Cellier, Kona Cafe (breakfast), and Tony’s…
on other trips we have already eaten at: Chef Mickeys, Biergarten, Donalds Breakfastarus, 50’s Prime Time, Sci Fi Dine In and Mama Melrose…

so with all those pre-reqs does anyone have any suggestions??

Lets see…if its a morning ADR…I would suggest Crystal Palace. We love the characters and the food is great too! An afternoon ADR could be at Whispering Canyon at WL. I heard its alot of fun…we are going there on our next trip! Or perhaps try a new place in Epcot…they have so many wonderful places I would like to try them all!:laugh:

Hmmmmm, I suppose because it’s your last day you’ll not want to hurry up and get out of the room for an early breakfast. What about lunch at Beach’s and Cream before a close by park? Or maybe a late breakfast/early lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe and a monorail park? I am not so sure about the parking situation and going into a park from the resorts (like how long you can leave your car there), but it would be easy to find out. Both of these places appeal to me and GFC had a chocolate fondue on the dessert menu :angel:

Liberty Tree Tavern is great for lunch!

We really enjoyed Teppanyaki in Epcot so much that we ate there twice on our last trip. Your other choices sound yummy. You’re going to love Chefs de France if you haven’t eaten there before.

I think you should try beaches and cream. I realyl want to try it, but am going to wait for the next trip instead of my upcoming one. Go on…you be my “tester” LOL

How about Whispering Canyon, or if you want to get really fancy, Artist Point. Then you can stroll the grounds of WL after dinner and then head to registration desk to book your next trip. :tongue:

How about Whispering Canyon, or if you want to get really fancy, Artist Point. Then you can stroll the grounds of WL after dinner and then head to registration desk to book your next trip. :tongue:

I always like to have adrs in the resorts so i can check out other resorts to see if I want to stay there on a future trip.You already have Ohana for one so I say why not try one at the Grand Floridian? 1900 Park Fare or Citricos.Or go with Ingamba’s idea of one in the WL ,or Dana’s for Beaches and Cream cause I am interested to hear about that place too !!

I like the Beaches and Cream idea- and also hanging out on the boardwalk.

Me, too. I like the Beaches and Cream/Boardwalk idea!