We saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua today!

After school I took the kids to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua!

Beverly Hills Chihuahua: Official Site

If you like dogs, you will like this movie. VERY CUTE!!

We had a couple good laughs, and the dogs are cute to watch.

Half way through my DD4 reached over and said “Mom I am lovin’ this movie!” (or course Chihuahuas are her fav!)

Anyone else see it? :happy:

We have not seen it yet. Both kids want to watch it this weekend. Judging by the commercials, it looks really cute!

My DD has been anticipating this movie for months now! Ironically, one of her favorite stuffed animals is a little chihuhua she carries around in it’s own purse-like, beaded bag. I didn’t tell her it came out yesterday because I know I can’t get her there 'til later in the week, so I’d rather surprise her then. I’m glad someone else liked it though, it gives us something to look forward to!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;889531]After school I took the kids to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua!

Beverly Hills Chihuahua: Official Site

If you like dogs, you will like this movie. VERY CUTE!!

We had a couple good laughs, and the dogs are cute to watch.

Half way through my DD4 reached over and said “Mom I am lovin’ this movie!” (or course Chihuahuas are her fav!)

Anyone else see it? :happy:[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling you’d be seeing this. My DD6 and DS8 are came home from school yesterday coughing, so our plans of seeing it today will have to be put off until next weekend. I’m glad you and the girls liked it and gave it a good review.

Yep! It was a really cute movie! Just classic enjoyable Disney . . . with a little crime stopping, love saves the day, kinda fun! My DD8 liked it too.

My DD4 is the same . . . wait until yours sees the doggie fashions! DD4 kept saying, “Wow! Did you see that one!” Later she did ask me though “Mom, do the dogs know what they are saying?” IT CRACKED ME UP! :laugh::laugh: Then DD8 replied, “No silly, to them it just sounds like bark! bark!” :blush:

The kids will enjoy it! :heart:

Wowee . . . this movie cleaned up! :happy:

Audiences adopt ‘Chihuahua’ with $29M weekend

The Associated Press: Audiences adopt ‘Chihuahua’ with $29M weekend

I saw it was cute. I wish Jamie Lee was in it more…I really like her.

my 5yoDD has been saying she wants to go see it…looks like it may be worth a shot.

thanks for your review!

we saw it today, DD 13 even enjoyed it, of course we got teary eyed because our german shepherd used to be a working dog

We saw it last weekend, as soon as it started I turned to my DH and said “Sorry, I know this isn’t your kind of movie”, his reply “That’s OK, it’s for the kids”. DH and I ended up really enjoying this movie. It was a great family movie filled with lots of laughs.

I’ve seen it 2x already, my kids loved it!! It was a nice family movie.

The movie looks adorable.
My sister has two chihuahua’s and they are adorable. They definitely live the good life.

Yes . . . it is a really cute movie . . . 'specially if you :heart: dogs!! :happy:

Took my DS8 tonight. Refreshingly simple storyline, cute, lots to laugh about, and surprisingly (and I would not admit this to my DH or he’d make fun) I found myself getting choked up a bit over the German sheppard too! :crying: