Weather for next week

Which website do you think is the most accurate in forecasting . . .

accuweather.com or weather.com

They have quite different forecasts for next week (I know, it’s a long way away, but I’m trying to plan what clothes to pack!)

:happy:

Unfortunatley no one can accurately predict our weird weather in Florida very well. In the last three days we have had a beautiful 70 degree day, a rainy, freezing, windy day 50-60 deg. Today its cloudy but in the 70s again. I usually use weather.com but not more than 5 days out.

Hope this Helps,
Christina

Yeah, I know it’s a little far out yet. The only reason I asked is because in this part of our state, weather.com is more accurate with daily weather reports and forecasts. But, in the northern part of our state, accuweather.com is more accurate. Strange, but true. I was just wondering if anyone knew which was more accurate in FL because I noticed that they were pretty different. We’ll pack for all kinds of weather but come Friday, I’d like an idea of what we’re really in for. :happy:

smee…i’ve been watching both of those sites…we leave sunday.

in my experience weather.com has always been pretty accurate…when just a couple of days out.

since we are driving we have the luxury of packing as much as we want…so i am packing for layers.

also including fleece hats and gloves.
not going to go and pack a heavy coat…but will take fleece hoodies and sweatshirts, figuring layered with short sleeve tees or long sleeves, we’ll make it all work.

going to also take the throw away rain ponchos…for kali or real rain! :slight_smile:

i also use these links:

Weather - 7 Day Walt Disney World Weather Forecast

Orlando JustWeather.com | Orlando Weather | Home

Local weather conditions, forecasts and Doppler radar maps - MSN Local Edition Weather

Intellicast - Local Weather Forecast, Reports and Maps

Orlando, Florida (32801) Conditions & Forecast : Weather Underground

may seem like overkill…but i like to see what EVERYONE thinks and draw my own conclusions!! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=chottsy;1057814]smee…i’ve been watching both of those sites…we leave sunday.

in my experience weather.com has always been pretty accurate…when just a couple of days out.

since we are driving we have the luxury of packing as much as we want…so i am packing for layers.

also including fleece hats and gloves.
not going to go and pack a heavy coat…but will take fleece hoodies and sweatshirts, figuring layered with short sleeve tees or long sleeves, we’ll make it all work.

going to also take the throw away rain ponchos…for kali or real rain! :slight_smile:

i also use these links:

Weather - 7 Day Walt Disney World Weather Forecast

Orlando JustWeather.com | Orlando Weather | Home

Local weather conditions, forecasts and Doppler radar maps - MSN Local Edition Weather

Intellicast - Local Weather Forecast, Reports and Maps

Orlando, Florida (32801) Conditions & Forecast : Weather Underground

may seem like overkill…but i like to see what EVERYONE thinks and draw my own conclusions!! :)[/QUOTE]

Wow. Thanks!! :happy:

In reviewing all the websites, it seems you are going to have some great weather next week. Wednesday and Thurs seem to be the only days with a chance of rain and that could diminish. It looks like short sleeve weather for you=) hope you have a great time.

Christina:pirate:

[QUOTE=christina101902;1057862]In reviewing all the websites, it seems you are going to have some great weather next week. Wednesday and Thurs seem to be the only days with a chance of rain and that could diminish. It looks like short sleeve weather for you=) hope you have a great time.

Christina:pirate:[/QUOTE]

Yippee!! Although I hope the Thursday rain does diminish because DS is going to do a Ride-along at the Speedway and DH is doing an Indy Car driver experience. :ph34r:

Short sleeve weather . . . :wub:

Smee, this really does not have anything to do with this thread, but I just had to tell you that I really like the quote from Erma Bombeck!

Thank you. :happy:

as a rule of thumb BELIEVE none of the weather reports
they are never right

Not sure about the coming weeks but after near high temps from Thanksgiving Day to just this Tuesday it has become quite cooler. The lows are 40 and below and quite breezy and the high temps are still comfortable at 66 or so and sunny. It was weird watching the weather here this morning and seeing them talk about wind chill factor though. It is supposed to get back up near or a little over 70 for this weekend.

66 in South Florida right now . . . chilly!

66??? Chilly??? That’s funny.

It’s about 22 degrees here. :ph34r:

:laugh::huh:

Hey Smee. I was not familiar with Erma Bombeck so I went and looked her up. I just had to share another quote of hers that my wife absolutely loved. “If a man watches three football games in a row he should be declared legally dead.” Thanks again for sharing her quote, that lead to some humor for our evening.:laugh:

She is hysterical!!!

[QUOTE=smee57;1058065]66??? Chilly??? That’s funny.

It’s about 22 degrees here. :ph34r:

:laugh::huh:[/QUOTE]

Hey were floridians, anything below 60 is declared severe cold weather lol. :laugh:

Christina

She’s got a lot of great books filled with humor and just real life stuff. Glad I could introduce her to you! :happy:

:laugh::laugh:That’s my dh every Sunday. :huh: