Webcast without Dee! Oh, yeah!

Discover the magic with Samantha Brown is SO MUCH better than any of the earlier webcast.

I don’t feel like I want to KILL the host!

Aulani looks REALLY nice. Really wish that it wasn’t so darn faraway.

Here are the add on incentives. Bay Lake is $130 until 6/8 when it’s going to $140. Aulani is $120 per point.

All offers: Offers expire June 11, 2011. Credits do not represent any portion of the minimum 10% down payment required. Restrictions apply. Offers cannot be combined with select Disney Vacation Club offers or discounts and may be modified or withdrawn at any time.

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Offer: The $6 credit offer requires current Members to purchase an Add On equal to 50-99 vacation points; the $14 credit offer requires current Members to purchase an Add On equal to 100-149 vacation points; the $19 credit offer requires current Members to purchase an Add On equal to 150-199 vacation points; the $21 credit offer requires current Members to purchase an Add On equal to 200-269 vacation points; and the $23 credit offer requires current Members to purchase an Add On equal to 270 vacation points or more.

Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaii Offer: The $14 credit+$300 VISA® Prepaid Card offer requires current Members to purchase an Add On equal to 100-149 vacation points and, if financing, make monthly loan installments and be in good standing on their Memberships for up to three (3) months (based on down payment and length of loan) before receiving the VISA® Prepaid Card; the $18 credit+$500 VISA® Prepaid Card offer requires current Members to purchase an Add On equal to 150-199 vacation points and, if financing, make monthly loan installments and be in good standing on their Memberships for up to three (3) months (based on down payment and length of loan) before receiving the VISA® Prepaid Card; the $20 credit+$700 VISA® Prepaid Card offer requires current Members to purchase an Add On equal to 200-269 vacation points and, if financing, make monthly loan installments and be in good standing on their Memberships for up to three (3) months (based on down payment and length of loan) before receiving the VISA® Prepaid Card; and the $22 credit+$700 VISA® Prepaid Card offer requires current Members to purchase an Add On equal to 270 vacation points or more and, if financing, make monthly loan installments and be in good standing on their Memberships for up to three (3) months (based on down payment and length of loan) before receiving the VISA® Prepaid Card. Purchases must be closed prior to receiving the VISA® Prepaid Card.

I put the webcast on but then I had to step out of the room and when I came back it was over, so I only caught the first 5-10 minutes of it.

Cannot afford any add-ons especially for the prices DVC is selling them for.

At least we should get the lithograph though

Can anyone confirm if the designer is the same as AKL and WL? The minute I saw it, the design reminded me of both resorts. LOVE Samantha Brown. Definitely won’t mind if she continues on with other web casts, but that Jeanine (?) was just a little too enthusiastic to me. I guess I would be that way also if I were a Disney Imagineer though!