Website w/info about ONLY restaurants on WDW dining plan?

:mickey:We are trying to pick out our restaurants for our trip, but its a little overwhelming because the WDW site doesnt specify which ones participate in the dining plan. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a website that only deals with restaurants on the dining plan. We’d like to find one that has pictures, reviews, and maybe tells how many credits each restaurant costs. thank you so much. :mickey:

This site may help.

Look on the left column for Disney Dining. They have all the menus and they also have reviews and a list of the restaurants on the dining plan.

Disney World - The Largest Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney World, Walt Disney World

I’m not sure when you are going or what plan your on but if you go to this website it has all the plans for this year and next year. It explains the plan and what you entitled to. Afte the explaination it gives you a list of all participating restaurants.

Dining Plan | Resort Benefits | Walt Disney World Resort

Go to Allears.net

THey have all the info you are looking for.

If you are making reservations online, there is a box you can check that says to include only restaurants that participate in the dining plan. Also, if you scroll over the restaurant name, a box may appear to the right that has more information, as well as PDFs of the menus.

The best way is to download the brochure from WDW and then read the menus at All Ears.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2010Dining.pdf
Restaurant Dining Menus from Walt Disney World

All Ears also has the list of participating restaurants:
Disney Dining Plan - Basic

Can a moderator delete this post.
The above post timed out, or so I thought.