Weekend getaway

I am thinking of getting away and going to MNSSHP the weekend before my birthday just because we miss it so much.:blush: I think its worth it but my bf doesnt. :closedeye

Any comments?:huh:

I have a comment…

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MISSY? You have been missed…if you have posted and I missed it, sorry…still miss you on here all the time.

You totally should go. MNSSHP is a blast…wish I could go.

Um… huh? :huh: I have been here the whole time :closedeye

:biggrin:

I thought the same thing. We went but it was like 4 years ago. time to go back if just for one day!

I just needed one person to agree :whistling

[QUOTE=FireAngel;879861]Um… huh? :huh: I have been here the whole time :closedeye

:biggrin:

I thought the same thing. We went but it was like 4 years ago. time to go back if just for one day!

I just needed one person to agree :whistling[/QUOTE]

I must be losing my mind because I can’t remember the last time I seen a post from you…sorry.

Yes, I totally agree and you should totally go. It’s confirmed! You are going.

I second that! It’s AWESOME!! We love it . . . go! :heart:

Thanks! :wink:

Planning it as we speak :eek:

Ok. this may not be a good subject for me because my DH didnt think DVC was a good choice for me BUT I did it anyways so perhaps you should just go to the party.Heck you only live once

FAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :wub:

OMG !! :eek: its you! :biggrin: Where the heck have you been? :huh: I have been here :whistling

Thats the same thing that I thought. :closedeye so I need a really good rate from bwi to mco

FA- good to see you.

Dana, you didn’t dream it. She’s been hiding

Hidding :huh: No Way! I’ve been lurking in the shadows of the haunted house… just got back :laugh:

Actually I have been EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMELY busy with crazy stuff. But I realize I need to give my daughters a give away and me too. Man trouble :pinch: Yes I am running away for a weekend.

[QUOTE=FireAngel;879895]Hidding :huh: No Way! I’ve been lurking in the shadows of the haunted house… just got back :laugh:

Actually I have been EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMELY busy with crazy stuff. But I realize I need to give my daughters a give away and me too. Man trouble :pinch: Yes I am running away for a weekend.[/QUOTE]

good decision. Go, go, go

It’s official I am going!!! :biggrin:

Good for you . . . have a MAGICAL time! :mickey:

thank you thank you :closedeye

Sounds perfect to me…run away for a weekend. Lord knows I want to do that at least once a month.:whistling

Check Airtran. I just did for a quick getaway and I seen some $79 fares

I’ve been here! And around. You’re the one that’s been MIA.

Glad you got the trip going! Hopefully this time you’ll stick around more!