Weird Al’s Skipper Dan pokes fun at Disneyland and Disney World Jungle Cruise skipper

This is [B]SUPER CUTE!![/B] :wub: And I [B]LOVE[/B] the graphics in the video. ENJOY!

Released July 11 on YouTube, Skipper Dan, by “Weird Al” Yankovic is quickly climbing to the top of the charts. The song and video pokes fun at the already comical skippers of the Jungle Cruise at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. You know the ride. It is the one with the snake. You know. The one that begins with P. No, not python. Plastic. It is the only ride where you get to see the backside of water.

The video takes you into the life of one the attraction’s hosts, Skipper Dan, and how he ended up working on the Jungle Cruise. It is a song and video to see even if you have not ridden the ride.

Link: YouTube - “Weird Al” Yankovic - Skipper Dan

Rock on. :laugh: Good old Weird Al! That’s a catchy song, I can see myself singing that while waiting in line!

heehee, cute. Thanks for posting that Jen :biggrin:

hahahahaha…awesome video… TFS:laugh:

I think I will be laughing about and humming this song all day!!! Oh my poor co-workers!!!

ohh Weird Al, will you never cease to rock my socks?? :happy::happy::happy: That was awesome! I’ll have to memorize that before my next trip…

haha, OMG, I LOVE IT!!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Isn’t it good!?!?! I love it! :happy:

Very cute!

I forgot how much I love Weird Al.

I love weird al, too. My kids have downloaded several of his songs that we play in the car. Our favorite is the Star Wars song that he made a few years back:

YouTube - Weird Al Yankovic - The Saga Begins