Weird Castway Cay question

Our flight on SW is the day after castaway cay, and we have to check in online… I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any wi fi on the island and a place to print things or do I have to go back to the ship to do that?:huh:

You’ll need to do that on the ship.

oh bummer!!! I just hate to have to go back in the middle of the day to take care of it!!!

Can somebody you trust back home check you in? Then you just print the boarding pass at the airport. That is what I do when I cant check in

oh good idea!!! I did not know you could print them at the airport I thought you had to print them right then.

You can print them anytime. You can have somebody check you in and when you get back, log on like you are checking in and you can print them on the ship as well.

Great thanks for the info

even when we go to DW I always have a friend check me in, that we we don’t have to worry about going back to the hotel, or to customer relations at the 24 hour mark.

as stated, anytime after that, you can print your passes, but get your A or B boarding group.

This is definately your best bet. You don’t want to deal with internet charges on the ship!

Having a friend or family member back home is such a great idea. Plus you don’t want to miss a minute of your time at Castaway Cay having to think about that. It is truly the best port of call by miles. You will want to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere as long as you can.

What a great idea having someone else check you in I never thought of that I always did it myself.