Welcome back to DisneyCentral

Back in 1999, I started DisneyCentral as a way to meet other Disney folk, and have a fun place to hang out. Due to some nasty Disney attorneys, we had to change the name to MouseBuzz in 2006. Unfortunately, with 5 kids, a business to run and plenty of other things in my life, MouseBuzz was left to die. 100% my fault. Thank you to those who hung around during the dark years, I really appreciate it.

While I had ignored MouseBuzz for many years, I really, really missed the old DisneyCentral. So, I have spent considerable time and money to get all the MouseBuzz posts and members moved over to some new software (it is awesome once you get used to it). I am looking forward to reconnecting with many of you.

Do you have any suggestions? Questions?

PS. I am still working on many things for the site, but I felt it was time to get it launched and shut down MouseBuzz (if you happen to go there, it should just forward here).

Welcome Back ºoº

(Post must be at least 20 characters – really?..really)

Oh, and where did Chit-Chat go? That is where I live!

You could have given me a few more ºoº to stretch it out to 20. :mouse:

Sorry, when I imported everyone my old groups were deleted (well, not deleted, but useless). I am working on getting everyone back into the right level today. Once that is done, chit chat should show back up for you. Sorry!

A post of mice…got it ºoº

Chit Chat should be back for you, let me know.

https://disneycentral.com/c/mouscellaneous/DisneyCentreal-chit-chat

Mickey, thanks for all the work (and $) to get this back up and running. Will take a little to figure out the format, but absolutely love being back on here and ready for some great discussions.

Thank you Mickey!!! I was one of the ones hanging around (a little). I had gotten a warning from my anti-virus that MB was now a phishing site and had stopped going out there. When I got your E-mail for DC I figured I was getting scammed. Hopefully we can bring the site back to what it once was. Again, thank you for all of your effort and $$ to get this going again.

Holy smokes, it’s been a long time. I could not believe my eyes when I got the email yesterday…

Hi Dopey, long time no talk! We are finally neighbors, as we ended up moving to Michigan at the beginning of the year. Thought of you when we went to pumpkinfest in Frankfort last year!

Hope you will hang here a little Dopey. We have not chatted in a long time. Even on FB, but I did see your pics for your DS birthday.

This format is a little difficult to get used to, Tim, but I will try and stick around. I took myself out of the Anonymouse page a while ago. How have you been?

We are good Iris. Life goes on. I say that every day is just “Groundhog Day” they just repeat over and over. I get up every day, go to work, come home, go to bed and do it all over again the next day

you make that sound so exciting, Tim. We are closed for the season, which means that I get to see people in town, my friends and my house turns into a home. No wonder I love winter so much, lol, and of course, we are leaving for WDW in 8 days. Staying at SoG this time. I hope I am not too disappointed

Good for you. Have never stayed at SoG as it is for military and do not fall into that category (although Sharon was military during Vietnam). I have heard a lot of good things about it. I am sure you will not be disappointed with it. We go back down in a month (December 2 - 9) to our house. ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY and have a MAGICAL trip.

BTW, this new site is not too bad for getting used to.

Hi Everyone! I’m excited to be back! Have a couple trips coming up - one in Feb and next in June.

Welcome back! Just planned my second trip today. Have one already set up for January and now heading back in September with Sister. Very excited, as they will be two very different trips!

Thank you so much Mickey for taking the time and money to get DisneyCentral back up and running. I can’t wait to see what happens.

Welcome back everyone, it’s great to see old friends.

Dopey, I don’t think you will be disappointed in SoG. We stayed there years ago and thought it was a beautiful resort. We were in the new half and had a huge, beautiful room. I wasn’t thrilled with the buses but the schedule was nice. We also walked over to the Poly and used the monorail and buses there. It’s not a bad walk.

We’re in the process of planning a June trip. I think we’ve got 10 days planned but I’m hoping for a few more if we don’t use all our snow days. Last year we didn’t use any and ended up with an 18 day trip. I don’t think I’ll get that lucky but I’m hoping for a few extra days added to the beginning of our trip.