Welcome my DD!

My daughter has just joined DC! She is waiting for her email to confirm but she will be Yuna610, so if you see her you will know who she is! :wub:

Welcome Yuna610! Hope to see you posting a lot :happy: :happy:

Okay. Standard welcome questions:

At what age did you realize your mom is crazy?
What do you like least about after school detentions?
What family would you ditch your current one to be a part of?
How many times have you snuck in after curfew?
What kind of medications are in your mom’s medicine cabinet?

Welcome!!! I think your mom is great! Hope you like it here! Happy Posting.

Welcome to DC!! You’re going to have so much fun! Your mom is a blast to be around!

Welcome to Dc, Yuna! Don’t believe everything you hear here about your Mom!

Welcome! Another Final Fantasy fan?! Could it be?1 lol. I like the choice in your username. I shake you warmly by the hand and say welcome to DC!

So are you saying we will have to answer to you right? :tongue:

[I]

WELCOME Yuna610[/I] :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Yes, she is a fan! I think she will get along great with you as well as your sister!

Yay!!! Glad to here that. I’m always up to making new friends.

Welcome to DC. Look forward to reading your posts. By the way we think your mom is awesome.

Awww, thanks you guys! I think you are all great too!

That’s the craziness talking.

Yuna, welcome to DC!!!

:tongue: :cool: :flowers: :flowers: :mickey: :smile:

Crazy is normal for me, when I say something normal you should consider that odd! :tongue:

:mickey: Welcome Yuna610!!! :mickey:

I also think you mom is awesome!

Welcome to DC Yuna!

welcome to DC!!! pumouse - how old is she? My DD just joined also, but she has been banned from the computer until Friday for arguing with her brother over whose turn it is to use it?

Haha! My kids know that feeling! She is 14.

Welcome to DC!