Welcome to the new MouseBuzz

Howdy all, as you may have noticed, we have made a change to the front page of MouseBuzz. We hope to add a new article to the site every few days, along with new Disney news and other information. We are hoping this adds to your MouseBuzz experience.

I will be making changes to the site over the next week or so, so if you see things out of place, hopefully, they will be fixed shortly.

Thanks again everyone!

GASP! changes here too! I know it is for the better, but the mouse world is changing all around us! Can’t wait to see the updates!

I am going to attempt not to panic. :blink: :blink: :blink:

What happened to new posts? Where would I find those at?

You can still see new posts on the front page, and eventually, you will be able to see them in the sidebar in the forums, I just haven’t gotten that far yet.

OK, well, at this point, you can see the latest threads, I will see if I can get the latests posts to show instead.

too late, I already did.

I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong when the right mousebuzz didn’t show up…

Nice. Well done. Excellent. Awesome. Keep moving forward!

Nice. Lookin good up there Mickey :wink:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1094113]too late, I already did.

I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong when the right mousebuzz didn’t show up…[/QUOTE]

Me too. I freaked out. WHAT HAPPENED TO MOUSEBUZZ? IS IT GONE??? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Glad to know it’s still here.

Okay, good - I found the latest threads. I’d like to see the latest posters, so I’m glad you’re working on that! :happy:

It surprised me too.

Whoa! Freaked me out! I didn’t see the latest threads at first and about had a panic attack. As long as they’re up there (latest posts would be even better), I’m a happy camper. :mickey: Looking really good so far! Keep it coming.

I’ve found that I can maintain my EXACT SAME WAY of using the forum by just getting to it, and clicking the “new posts” on the top black bar. This is good, because I am very much a creature of habit. :laugh:

I was sooooooo about to freak out because I couldn’t find the latest threads. LOL. I a addicted and you took my “medicine”. Thank goodness I found this thread and it showed me how to find my way!

I thought something happened to Mousebuzz and a little piece of me almost died.

I had a “ahhhh… what about the ornament exchange???” panic. But I hid it well. Ahem. :laugh:

whew…I was worried for a minute!

Aaaahhhhhhh!!! This was my reaction, then I found the “old” way and stopped hyperventilating. Lol.

I clicked my shortcut link three times and thought it was being hijacked! But obviously I found the threads too.

Ugh, I’m too old for changes!

roofing contractors birmingham alabama“Your home is one of your biggest investments and your roof protects that investment. Trust Maximus for The Finest Quality Materials in Metal Roofing Systems today. A Maximus Metal Roofing System, Provides you with the Finest Protection for your home with Our Leading Metal Roofing Manufacturers, Gerard, Central States Mfg. and Metal Works. Their Roofing Materials provide maximum Protection from Hurricane, Tornado, Straight Line Winds, Hail, and Fire.

Hmm I thought I ws the only one to be like umm mousebuzz must have been hacked lol. I live fore the new posts. Btw person above me seems to be a roof spammer lol.