Welcome Trailblazer!

My DMom has become a member of Disney Central! Please help “A Goofy Family” and I welcome her to our happy little family. With 6 trips under her belt I’m sure there is much she can input to our group.

Welcome aboard, Trailblazer :wub:

:happy: WELCOME!!! :happy:

Good to have you!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

[B][I]WELCOME

TO

DC

Trailblazer!!![/I][/B]

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Mom’s are the best!!:smile: I should know…I have one. :wink:

Welcome!!! I love family members on DC it’s just too cute! :wub:

Glad to have you, and can’t wait to starting chatting with you :smile:

Welcome to DC Mom, er…Trailblazer…Garsh…what shall I call you here?? :wub: :wub: Can’t wait to see all your new posts! You’ll pass my post count in no time…look how long it took me to get this far!
Chat with ya real soon!
:heart: :heart: Love ya Mom!

Welcome to DC Trailblazer !!

Welcome to DC!!!

Welcome to Disney Central Trailblazer!!! It’s a pleasure to have you with us finally. Jump right in. I am certian with 6 trips under your belt, that you have excellent advice to share and opinions and tips that will be an asset to DC. WElcome!!!

:mickey: Welcome Trailblazer! :mickey:

Welcome, BDavis’ mommy!

Welcome aboard! :biggrin:

:flowers: Welcome to DC! :flowers:

WElcome to DC, TrailBlazer!!! :c)

You’ll be addicted by Valentine’s Day!

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL WELCOME!! I look forward to chatting with all of you. :flowers:

I am sure the addiction will start before then!! Welcome Trailblazer!! I am sure you will love it here! :tongue:

Welcome! I love your avatar!