Well I booked our flights so

I guess we must be REALLY going to WDW this Sept for free dining. Yipeeee! No cancelling for us this year!
:goofybounce:

[QUOTE=LuvMyLittleNoah;966536]I guess we must be REALLY going to WDW this Sept for free dining. Yipeeee! No cancelling for us this year!
:goofybounce:[/QUOTE]

Congrats. Thats when I know I was serious too! When are your dates? Where are you staying?

Yay for you! We’re going too but in August.

Did you get a good deal on flights? We got and awesome on $550 rt for four through AirTran.

Great news! Now start packing! :happy:

Great news… and you get to make AR’s soon too…

Congrats, Kim!!! :happy:

Thanks everyone.
Our dates are Sept 17-25…it’s weird cuz our dates for the trip we cancelled last year were Sept 18-26, our plans and ADRs from last year are still doable in a lot of places. I started doing some trip planning with TGM yesterday and I am getting very excited. We are also staying at Pop again, which we love. Some friends of ours might be going too and their dates will overlap ours.

MickeyEars-I think I got a good deal on flights, for Canada anyways. Originally we were going to fly Jet Blue out of BUF to save money. But Air Canada had a sale on the weekend and we are paying $300 total more (than Jet Blue) to fly out of Toronto, which is 45 min away so we booked it instead. I think the extra cost is justified. Now we don’t have to drive as far to fly (about 2.5-3 hrs each way), our dog has to spend less time in the kennel, the flight times were better, and we got a better baggage allowance.

I think we are going to skip ME this time around and try Quick silver. Is this too early out to book them? I have my flight #s and times already so I am thinking it would be ok. They seem to get great reviews on here and I really like that they do a grocery stop.

YAY! Let the planning begin!