Well, that was embarrassing

In my defense… it was on the shelf at the Disney Store next to the hand lotion and the hand soap. It was on a sleek little bottle that only had the name of the scent -“Magic”- and a picture of Mickey on it.

But yeah… closer investigation revealed that I sprayed what turned out to be [I]room spray[/I] on each wrist.

[I]Not[/I] perfume.

Still… I kind of like the scent! :laugh:

Oh Lord :rolleyes: That’s funny! :laugh:

That looks like an easy mistake.

If it make you feel better I once almost sprayed my dress with bathroom cleaner intend of anti-static spray. :blush:

I was at the Disney Store on Saturday, I thought it was perfume also, so don’t feel bad.

Well, if it makes you feel better. I was in there yesterday- smelling the stuff with one hand, and stuff in the other. I picked up the candle to smell it, and the “room spray/perfume?” slid off into the floor and broke and went everywhere. it did smell good though, and they did not kick me out when I reported my accident. Maybe that makes you feel better?

It looks like perfume to me!

I once mistook my mothers perfume for Coca Cola and took a sip … :eek:
Let’s just say my breath was pretty for some time !!!
( I was 10 when it happened … the first time!!! :blush: :blush::laugh:)

Dont feel bad, i used to be a mechanic many moons ago and we all used to spray that “new car smell” stuff on us before we went out.

:laugh: Too funny!

:laugh: Only you!

To be fair… I thought it was perfume too… They were confusing!!!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1095343]In my defense… it was on the shelf at the Disney Store next to the hand lotion and the hand soap. It was on a sleek little bottle that only had the name of the scent -“Magic”- and a picture of Mickey on it.

But yeah… closer investigation revealed that I sprayed what turned out to be room spray on each wrist.

Not perfume.

Still… I kind of like the scent! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

No one will know…wear it as perfume.:mickey:

It smelled great!

Looks like perfume to me! What does it smell like (floral, fruity??)?

Oh, I don’t know how to describe perfume!

The description is “chocolate, icy mint, and sea salt”. And one thing I can say is that it does NOT smell like that! :laugh:

People do this daily. I feel bad after I see someone spray themselves with it and I tell them it is room spray not perfume.

The only Disney fragrance in the Disney Store that has a perfume is Pixie Dust.

ok, see that is confusing… and not well marked…They should have made perfume.

Thats funny, and you can guarantee the scent will last all day!

[QUOTE=bransworld;1095437]People do this daily. I feel bad after I see someone spray themselves with it and I tell them it is room spray not perfume.

The only Disney fragrance in the Disney Store that has a perfume is Pixie Dust.[/QUOTE]

Brandon, I hope you’re busy making a sign.:laugh:

hmmm I could use some of that for my office…maybe it will make me want to be at work for a change?