Well This Is It

Well This Is It

I am on my way to the airport the airport shortly then in four hours I will be at the happyest place on earth:tongue::tongue::tongue::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Have a safe trip. We’ll be here waiting to hear allllllll about your trip.

Could I make a request? If you have time, see what time the monorail shuts down on the different days. I’ve heard a few different stories but not from someone who has been there. Thanks Have fun! :biggrin:

Have fun and be safe!!!:mickey::mickey:

Have a magical trip!

Have a great trip! :happy:

Have fun! We’ll be here waiting when you get back.

Have fun! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1089447]Have a safe trip. We’ll be here waiting to hear allllllll about your trip.

Could I make a request? If you have time, see what time the monorail shuts down on the different days. I’ve heard a few different stories but not from someone who has been there. Thanks Have fun! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Have a great time!!!
@ Jo-Jo - not sure if it helps but last week it was an hour after park close regardless of EMH. They had billboard signs all over. :slight_smile:

Have a great trip.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1089482]Have a great time!!!
@ Jo-Jo - not sure if it helps but last week it was an hour after park close regardless of EMH. They had billboard signs all over. :)[/QUOTE]

What time were the parks closing last week? When we go they will be closing 7 or 8 pm and some night having the Mickey whatever party. So I heard (don’t know if it’s true), that the monorail will run until 11 on early closing days and on party nights wait until they are over but not on EMH nights. I was thinking that a lot of people (including me) were rethinking all those dining ADR at the monorail resorts and then having to deal with buses or boats, just to hop over to the next hotel. We are staying at BLT for the first 6 nights and have 4 evening meals at either Poly or GF.

I am done here at the pool bar at pop after the heavy rain shower Enjoying a few cold beers

Did you go to any parks today or just resting up for the running to begin tomorrow?

Ahhhh, pool bar…sounds wonderful:)

Enjoy the parks, Peter!

Yes went to epcot lunch and did a few rides with very little wait time

I can hardly wait to be at Epcot!!! Have a great trip, Peter

Wait times so far have been no more then 5minutes on ride was less then a minute. and there has been little to no wait for buses

That’s amazing. So I guess this means you’ve had lot of time to take lots of pictures, right?:whistling:whistling

We will see

We will be making another BEER WALK at Epcot Thursday nite … We will look for ya’ !!!