We're back....to the old look

Howdy, all. After a fairly unsuccessful try at a new format for MouseBuzz, we decided to put things back the way they were before. Our feedback tells us that most folks use MouseBuzz for the forums and discussion boards, and we want to make that as easy to access as possible. We will be redesigning and modernizing the front page over the next few months, but the general look and layout will remain like this - no more major changes. Please let us know what you think!

Thank you! Is there a way for the new posts for the day, etc to come up on the front page, without clickiing on the new posts button…

Otherwise, it makes this easier for us.

I love it! Thanks for bringing it back!

[QUOTE=hanwill;1121806]Thank you! Is there a way for the new posts for the day, etc to come up on the front page, without clickiing on the new posts button…

Otherwise, it makes this easier for us.[/QUOTE]

We’re working on a bunch on enhancements for the front page - this is included in that list. Stay tuned.

…thank you for this change…looking forward to what else is to come…

Yea! Thank you so much, I missed the old look. I think there was a drop in activity when things changed. I’m not sure it’s that’s true or not but I wondered if people, especially potential members, couldn’t find the forums.

Thanks for working on it.

I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you… but I never used the new front page at all. I just linked right to the forums, so I was happy until now and I’ll be happy after this. :happy:

It felt like I came home when I typed in mousebuzz. So glad it’s changed back. Thank you.

Glad the old way is back. I thought that I might like the new look but it never changed and I only ever pushed the “new posts” button.

Change: A simple word, With a difficult meaning.
Our dilemma is that we hate change :dry: & love :heart: it at the same time.

I like the old way, but I’ll adapt if it changes. :smile:

I’m glad that it is back to the way it was. Thank you!

Yaay! Love the site being back this way.

By the way, off to the world today! Woo hoo!

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1121861]Yaay! Love the site being back this way.

By the way, off to the world today! Woo hoo![/QUOTE]

Have a great trip!

I almost had tears in my eyes when I discovered the “new” old look!

I’m so sentimental about MB - I sort of felt like we had lost an old friend - and now he’s back!:happy:

AWESOME!! Feels like coming home!!

Love the change back.

Thank you! I’m too old for change and to learn new ways! LOL

Hooray! :slight_smile:

All I can say is old coke, new coke, what matters is that you folks have given all of us a place to come to and for that I say thanks!