Were booked for december

we decided to go for it we are booked for dec 1 to the 17th port orleans riverside… it is my present for me making it thru three month after lumbar fusion… can anyone suggest what building is going to closest us wihout us paying for the special rom what buidling is closest without paying extra?

Lumbar fusion?! Goodness. I can understand wanting to celebrate getting through that!

As far as buildings are concerned, look at a resort map, and you can pretty much figure out which buildings are closest to the food court area, I am guessing thats what you are hoping to be close to. We stayed in the mansions, Oak Manor, and we had maybe a 5 minute walk to the food court area and main bus stop. We liked it, it was out of the way enough to feel secluded, but still close enough for us. Also, I think at POR you only pay extra for a water view.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;984330]Lumbar fusion?! Goodness. I can understand wanting to celebrate getting through that!

As far as buildings are concerned, look at a resort map, and you can pretty much figure out which buildings are closest to the food court area, I am guessing thats what you are hoping to be close to. We stayed in the mansions, Oak Manor, and we had maybe a 5 minute walk to the food court area and main bus stop. We liked it, it was out of the way enough to feel secluded, but still close enough for us. Also, I think at POR you only pay extra for a water view.[/QUOTE]

thanks so much, yes that is what i was asking. this is the most expensive vacation we have taken in recent years… this one for some reason costs more then the others but i feel I deserve it.or i will . is the water rooms worth it the extra money…

I would say while it is definitely nice to have a water view, honestly, you will be perfectly happy without one.

Did you see if you could get the free dining they are offering? Or look into room only discounts? Perhaps you could save some money that way.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;984449]I would say while it is definitely nice to have a water view, honestly, you will be perfectly happy without one.

Did you see if you could get the free dining they are offering? Or look into room only discounts? Perhaps you could save some money that way.[/QUOTE]

got the free dinng… the price is for the room and the tickets 6 day base tickets… for three people.

Yes, you do have to pay full price for the room, and tickets for three certainly are expensive.