We're Going Again! We're Going Again!

Well it took a little convincing & the school calendars to work out just right but WE’RE GOING BACK TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!!! :wub:
I haven’t calculated the official countdown to September but will get on that next then the fun of planning can begin!!!

Awesome have fun planning!

Thanks- I will! That has become one of my favorite parts (I know, it’s a little crazy) but since our last trip was September 2010, I know there have been a lot of refurbs & changes so I have LOTS of research to do!

exactly. I think this is everyone’s guilty pleasure. Have fun and come around when you need answers :smile:

Jealous… just plain ole jealous. :happy: Just playing, have a great time and congrats!

I’m jealous too, have great fun planning!

I love the planning part. this year my kids picked where they wanted to eat.

September is a great time to go! It’s not too hot but still a great time to hit the waterparks. You should have a blast! Congratulations!

Thanks- this will be our 5th trip - all in September- but we’ve never done the water parks…hmmmm something to consider… :confused:

Far be it from this old pirate to add confusion to your vacation, but you one day simply have to do the Crushing Gusher and the Summit Plummet. Swimming with the sharks was fun too.

You really need to put in at least one water park this trip then! I always try and make each trip a little different, new places, restaurants, things we havn’t done before etc! You won’t regret it!

Booked POR :wub: last week & the airfare today!! :wub: 9/11/12-9/17/12
168 days to go!! Let the countdown & the planning begin!!

[QUOTE=RellaHasItALL!;1104109]Well it took a little convincing & the school calendars to work out just right but WE’RE GOING BACK TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!!! :wub:
I haven’t calculated the official countdown to September but will get on that next then the fun of planning can begin!!![/QUOTE]

179 days until September 23.