We're going back to Disneyland! YEAH!

Well, it is official, we are going back to Disneyland to enjoy the Fall decorations and Mickeys Halloween Party. I am so excited, I got an amazing deal for the Disneyland Hotel, with the AP7 rate I got the room, upper level resort/pool view for 3 nights for $651 ($217 nt with tax) add on tickets and the package comes to $1173 We are flying in early and flying our late, so that gives us 4 full days in the parks. YIPEEE!!!

Plus we even get to fly free with our frequent flyer miles. It was meant to be!!

I can’t wait. I really enjoy the more laid back attitude that Disneyland offers, I can relax.

Only downer is the refurb schedule is pretty big, no POTC, no Jungle Cruise, no Sailing ship Columbia, No POTC, can you believe that. Thank goodnes we were just there in June and got our fill, but it will be kinda of strange not doing POTC. Lets see, theres more, no Sunwheel, no Aladdin, I’m sure I missed some, but these are the important ones for us. Oh well, we will still be in Disney and maybe I will get to ride the New Monorail I kept seeing in June.

Yeah I can’t wait, now I have to change my countdown!!

That sounds great. You will have a fantastic time!!

Thanks Jen,

I’m sure we will!!!

WOW, congratulations! AWESOME! I love all this Disneyland activity!

Thanks Wish. So do I, disneyland is becoming quite popular!!

Congrats!

Last year they went all out and there were Halloween decorations EVERYWHERE!!!

I’m looking forward to your trip report.

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;858497]Congrats!

Last year they went all out and there were Halloween decorations EVERYWHERE!!!

I’m looking forward to your trip report.[/QUOTE]

OOOOO, I can’t wait!!! I hope they put up as much as last year then. I think I will take a ton of pics and do a Pic trip report.

Have a great time! I can’t wait for your TR.:happy: Please make sure to take lots of photos…especially of HM with all the holiday decos.

OH NO!!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

NO SUNWHEEL??? :pinch: (I really wanted to get DD on that one; I know she’d love the swinging gondolas as much as I do.)

NO POTC??? :pirate: But, but, BUUUT…waaah! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Crud. Two of my faves, shut down. :glare:

Quel bummer. :mad:

Wait a minute… NO PoTC??? What the heck are they doing to it after that huge refurb a couple years ago? Wow, now I am curious!

I know they shut down the rides periodically to do general clean up and maintenance. That might be why its shut down. Weird to have it down near Holloween…

Have fun!! I love Disneyland.

Have a great time!! I am so green with envy!!!

Sounds like you have a GREAT trip planned!!! Have a blast planning! :happy:

Thanks!!

I love the planning, but I think we are just going to take it easy. We were just there and saw and did what we really wanted to do. This time if we don’t want to wait in a line for anything, except Peter Pan, my favorite, we don’t have to. If we don’t want to get up early, we won’t. I think I am looking foward to this more than anything else.

I’m jealous! Have a magical time!!
Planning is half the fun of the trip!!

Yay! I’m glad you get to go. We go every Sept for our birthdays, I love the Halloween decorations. It’s my fav holiday besides Xmas.

Fantasmic is also on the refurb schedule, at least for September when we’re there :angry:

Thanks!!

I just checked the refurb schedule on Disney.com and POTC was not there.

I called and they said it wasn’t on the refurb schedule anymore, I hope that is true!!!

[QUOTE=quartz7;863368]Thanks!!

I just checked the refurb schedule on Disney.com and POTC was not there.

I called and they said it wasn’t on the refurb schedule anymore, I hope that is true!!![/QUOTE]

Oh, I hope you’re right about that. It was still on the refurb list on MousePlanet as of a couple of days ago… crosses fingers

Yeah I know, I saw it there too!!

I am sooooo hoping it is correct!!! I know they can change it back any time, but I hope not!!