We're going back to the 'World

Turns out we couldn’t resist the Free Dining Pin Code email. We’ll be going in September! (Now for Southwest to get us some cheap flights.)

YEA! Congratulations on booking your trip.

We jsut booked our flights for our July trip with SWA. We got $99 on the way down (weekday) and $139 (Sunday) on the way home. Not a super deal but not bad either. Good luck.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;937344]YEA! Congratulations on booking your trip.

We jsut booked our flights for our July trip with SWA. We got $99 on the way down (weekday) and $139 (Sunday) on the way home. Not a super deal but not bad either. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

We’re a short hop to Orlando. SWA isn’t booking past Aug. 14 but they have early August flights around $160 round trip. Here’s hoping that rate extends to Sept. To bad it seems those days of the $120 RT from NO to Orlando are gone.:sad:

Congrats gingles!!! Can’t wait to see your plans unfold. Good luck finding those flights. :heart:

Congrats!! What resort are you thinking of staying at?

We’re doing POP again. We’ve had a lot of fun there and since this is an “unscheduled” vacation, we’re holding the costs down!

Yay, I’m happy dancing for you! :biggrin:

Woohoo!! I am so excited…cant wait to go! Now it’s time to start planning!!:mickey:

Yay for Gingles and family!:happy::goofybounce::goofybounce:

I read your tips on how to get pin codes. I’ve signed up for everything under the sun - always have. We have been to WDW 20+ times and do I EVER get offered a discount!!??!?!?! The answer is NO!:mad::crying:

[QUOTE=alicefan;937450]Yay for Gingles and family!:happy::goofybounce::goofybounce:

I read your tips on how to get pin codes. I’ve signed up for everything under the sun - always have. We have been to WDW 20+ times and do I EVER get offered a discount!!??!?!?! The answer is NO!:mad::crying:[/QUOTE]

Hmmph. ME too. Dh says its cause they know we will come back, deal or no deal.:blush:

They are soooooooo right about that!:glare::laugh:

[QUOTE=alicefan;937450]Yay for Gingles and family!:happy::goofybounce::goofybounce:

I read your tips on how to get pin codes. I’ve signed up for everything under the sun - always have. We have been to WDW 20+ times and do I EVER get offered a discount!!??!?!?! The answer is NO!:mad::crying:[/QUOTE]

Same here, I’m registered on all the sites & I keep entering their sweepstakes everyday. I also requested a vacation planning DVD for a “possible” late Aug. trip…but no PIN codes here! We’ll keep our fingers crossed for a public free dining offer!

I have been doing the sweepstakes everyday too. To top it all off, I am registered with 3 e-mails - my personal, my work, and my husbands. I check everyday for offers!

We received our vacation planning DVD today. We have been ordering those since they were VHS tapes! And guess what - NO PIN codes in my e-mail or mail box!:laugh:

Like I said in another thread, we’ve been going for 20 years (though not 20 times), and never got any offers until a couple of weeks ago.:huh:

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;937344]YEA! Congratulations on booking your trip.

We jsut booked our flights for our July trip with SWA. We got $99 on the way down (weekday) and $139 (Sunday) on the way home. Not a super deal but not bad either. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

I just booked our flights from Philadelphia on Airtran for $59.00 each way.:happy: We leave Friday Sept 18 to Friday Sept 25.

Wow.

[making this long enough]