We're in!

Found out today that our request for a 2-BR villa at BCV was secured and booked! Paid for it tonight! Now the planning seems even more real lol. Seven of us, including a 5-yr-old and a nearly 2-yr-old, are staying there 7 nights next June … Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Great news, have fun planning.

Our first DVC trip was a 2 bedroom at BCV. I spent the first 20 mins running around taking pictures of the room. I was amazed. Our then 2 1/2 yr old DGD couldn’t wait to get to the sand box (pool).

Have a great time planning. :happy:

That is AWESOME!! Let the planning begin!!! Sounds like a great trip is in the works.

I hope you are just daydreaming about Stormalong Bay all day and all night.

Congrats…well done

We love the BCV!!

One suggestion:

We have stayed in 2BR villas there several times. There are some very nice ones that face the quiet pool in the back and these have HUGE balconies. I would request one of those!

YAY!!! That is something to celebrate - CONGRATS!!

[QUOTE=skwak;1138919]We love the BCV!!

One suggestion:

We have stayed in 2BR villas there several times. There are some very nice ones that face the quiet pool in the back and these have HUGE balconies. I would request one of those![/QUOTE

Good point. For some reason, the balconies are different sizes. When we had the 2 BR, it was a lockout, well we had a little balcony off the living room and a little balcony off the studio part. Since it was our first trip, we didn’t know. One of the reasons I just loved the room we had at kidani. I was one looooong balcony going from bedroom to livingroom to bedroom.