We're OFFICIALLY booked

back & forth, back & forth ~which days, which flights, which resort~ FINALLY- he booked it through our Super Duper AAA travel agent: Wednesday, Sept. 15 through Monday Sept. 20 at POR!!!
Still a few guilty twinges about the kids missing school (again) but my sentimental Mommy heart keeps saying "they’re going to be grown & moved out in the blink of an eye!:crying: Do EVERYTHING you can now!!!"
Sooooo POR, here we come!! :wub:
(let the planning-mania begin!)

[QUOTE=3DisneyDivas;1033120]back & forth, back & forth ~which days, which flights, which resort~ FINALLY- he booked it through our Super Duper AAA travel agent: Wednesday, Sept. 15 through Monday Sept. 20 at POR!!!
Still a few guilty twinges about the kids missing school (again) but my sentimental Mommy heart keeps saying “they’re going to be grown & moved out in the blink of an eye!:crying: Do EVERYTHING you can now!!!”
Sooooo POR, here we come!! :wub:
(let the planning-mania begin!)[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%…I’m a huge fan of making memories while you can. DW and I have no children of our own, so our situation is different in that regard. With us, we have put off getting a new bathroom for a couple years just so we can continue to enjoy WDW…there’s a tiny trace of guilt that we may not have the most modern bathroom, and there may be a few tiles loose…but the toilet works, the shower works…so we’re off to WDW in November.

ENJOY IT!!!

Hey September is a great time to take kids out for a little as they are not really into a lot of new info they are reviewing the old. They can also do school work before or after the trip to stay caught up with the class. I have heard of teachers just having the kids write a story about their trip as an assignment.
Have a great time with the planing!