We're staying in a TREEHOUSE!

DH just got off the phone with Member Services, and we will be among the first to stay in a Treehouse Villa! We are so super excited, dancing around the kitchen, arms in the air. Wahoooooo!

W O W ! ! !

That is the coolest thing I have heard – you must take a zillion pictures for us, and we need to hear every single little detail of th eplanning, the check-in, the buses, the room, the view, right down to the comfort of the beds!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;932621]W O W ! ! !

That is the coolest thing I have heard – you must take a zillion pictures for us, and we need to hear every single little detail of th eplanning, the check-in, the buses, the room, the view, right down to the comfort of the beds![/QUOTE]

Will do! We are so excited, and can’t wait to share our TR with everyone. One of the most exciting things? Sleeping on brand new sheets in a hotel! :laugh:

That is the coolest thing I have heard – you must take a zillion pictures for us, and we need to hear every single little detail of th eplanning, the check-in, the buses, the room, the view, right down to the comfort of the beds![/QUOTE]

Ditto what she said. Congrats!

wow is so cool… im so impressed can i ask ? what do they cost per night… are they considered a moderate or deluze?

We reserved these through DVC. Point-wise, the treehouses were exactly the same points as the 2-bdrm suites. The treehouses are 3-bdrms and sleep up to nine, so I’m not sure if they would be the same price as the 2-bdrms if you were paying cash.

cant wait to see pictures.

That sounds like too much fun!!! Can’t wait to hear about it!

That’s really awesome. I can’t wait to hear about them.

I’d love to stay in the treehouses too, but its only two of us and it just doesn’t make sense because they sleep like 9 people. We’ll have to start recruiting people to come with us! :laugh:
Can’t wait to hear about the treehouses because it will be my only experience with them…

Rebecca so pleased for you! thats wonderful- lucky you- please take a ton of photos for us all wont you?

HOW AWESOME!!! I can’t wait to hear ALL about it!!! Will you be there opening day???

YAY for you that is so awesome!! Take lots of pictures!! :happy:

[QUOTE=SnazzyCMB;932668]I’d love to stay in the treehouses too, but its only two of us and it just doesn’t make sense because they sleep like 9 people. We’ll have to start recruiting people to come with us! :laugh:
Can’t wait to hear about the treehouses because it will be my only experience with them…[/QUOTE]

I totally understand. There are only 5 of us, but we already had plans to bring another family this trip, bringing us to 9. Once we realized the treehouses were going to be open, we jumped on it!!!

Kim,
Almost, but not quite. We get to WDW on June 1st, but are staying at the Boardwalk for the first two nights. Then on the 3rd, our friends from KC arrive, and we move over to Saratoga Springs (and now the Treehouses!!!). I am so excited because even though it will be day 3 that the treehouses are open, we may still end up being the first people EVER staying in whatever particular treehouse building we get.

Now I just have to do some research on the web and see where exactly the treehouses are located with respect to the main carriage house. I know there will be bus stops for the treehouses, but I’m eager to discover how long a walk it will be or how well the resort shuttle will be worked out by then.

So jealous! I went to a party in one back when they were ICP housing but I cant wait to see pics of the redo! Pictures, pictures, pictures!

WOW, I am soooo excited for you guys!!! :biggrin: you have a BIG TASK at hand & large expectations from us to take 1 million pics of that room :laugh: I would loooooove to stay there but obviously with only 2 of us it would be kinda silly. :laugh:

CONGRATS & enjoy!

Oh too cool! I wanna give them a try so bad.

Ditto. I have wanted to stay in one of those forever. I’m very anxious to hear about them. When is this?

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;932980]I would loooooove to stay there but obviously with only 2 of us it would be kinda silly. :laugh:

CONGRATS & enjoy![/QUOTE]

Well, hint hint, you could always take someone, hint hint, like a friend or a couple of girlfriends maybe, hint hint, or you could plan a girls weekend, hint hint, are really fill that treehouse up with people who love Disney, hint hint! :laugh: