What a proposal!

Not sure this has been posted, but I thought it was appropriate for a Disney Board!

I saw it on the MSN homepage today:

Most Magical Wedding Proposal Ever and other Videos on StupidVideos.com

I wonder if he is a CM???

I think this was posted on here, before. I recall seeing it, except on collegehumor instead of stupidvideos. Still love it, though.

I believe that we decided he must’ve been a CM.

Yep I posted it awhile back . . . it’s still Awesome though! :happy:

Wow never saw that before! How sweet was that:wub:

It is fun to watch but completely staged.
Disneyland gets viral with elaborate fake marriage proposal - Around Disney - OCRegister.com

[QUOTE=Tinkerbelle67;985728]It is fun to watch but completely staged.
Disneyland gets viral with elaborate fake marriage proposal - Around Disney - OCRegister.com[/QUOTE]

I wondered because it was a big show- but it was still fun to see!!

I thought you may have- your always so on top of these things!:happy:

I feel…violated.

I just watched it and it made me cry :crying: :heart: I thought, WOW, he must be a CM and did a lot of string pulling to get them to allow him to propose to her like that. He must be so in love.

Then I read that it was just a street show that Disney planned to film for a YouTube video as a marketing scheme :angry:

DISNEY STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS !!! :laugh::laugh:

When I first started watching it, I was mesmerized by it…then as people in the “audience” started singing and dancing, I knew it was staged, and I was so deflated…from high to low in just seconds…sort of like RRC!

Disneyland gets viral with elaborate fake marriage proposal - Around Disney - OCRegister.com[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness. I was watching it and thinking this has GOT to be fake. There was wayyy too much cheese for it to be real. And he had to be a CM, the dancers gave that away but so does the camera angle.

Glad to hear it was fake, not just because of the cheese, but because all I got was df kneeling down in front of the washer and dryer while I folded laundry, 6-7 months pg, and I always get jealous seeing the super romantic and elaborate proposals lmao.

well that’s just sad… :crying:I might be the last hopeless romantic who actually believed someone could still do something so sweet!

[QUOTE=Jen;985763]I feel…violated.

I just watched it and it made me cry :crying: :heart: I thought, WOW, he must be a CM and did a lot of string pulling to get them to allow him to propose to her like that. He must be so in love.

Then I read that it was just a street show that Disney planned to film for a YouTube video as a marketing scheme :angry:

DISNEY STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS !!! :laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Me too!!! Grrrrrrrrr…

We could only wish something like that could happen! Maybe I can show my DH and he can re-propose in front of the castle and have tha characters come out and dance for me??:blush: