What a shock - the site has crashed

did anyone NOT see this one coming:

To make your reservation, please enter the requested information:.Our site is currently down for maintenance. Please try back later.

plus, the park hours are not posted yet except for AK…

way to go disney…

has anyone gotten through yet? 40 minutes of fast busy and recordings…

i got through by phone… good luck!

Good luck to everyone who has to call today, I can’t imagine how busy the lines are going to be today and tomorrow.

Yes, it’s a NIGHTMARE!

i finally got through (by calling member services) and was able to get most of them done. the system crashed, and it has been down since…

I got through to Member Services and got a couple of ressies done. Only 1 important one…Le Cellier. I also made 'Ohana, but I am going to change it. I’m only there for 3 nights following my Disney Cruise! I hate only having to pick 3 dinners. :laugh:

Strange, I made ADRs over a span of a week and was always successful online.
Geez, I hope the computer didn’t give me bogus confirmation numbers :laugh:
I must have been very lucky.

finally got all of them done - i wasn’t able to get france or tutto italia done, but le cellier was wide open…very strange…

they told me that not all of the restaurants are loaded into the new system, so once we see the online booking come back up, we should be able to get italy…

am i the only one that thinks disney underestimated the response? the phone for dining and ms has been busy since this morning…

[QUOTE=Dopey;1001556]Strange, I made ADRs over a span of a week and was always successful online.
Geez, I hope the computer didn’t give me bogus confirmation numbers :laugh:
I must have been very lucky.[/QUOTE]

since today was the re-start of 180 days booking the systems both online and the servers the cm’s use when you call in to makes ressies were totally stressed from the load…lots of delays, crashes and problems…requiring LOTS of patience.

now i am just hoping that in a day or two i can get online…(hopefully the dining part of the wdw site will be up and running again) and i can double check my confirmation #s.