What am I missing?

So reading the disney files, it says to note the change listed on the web site about banking home resort points. I read all 15 pages and I don’t see what’s different. So what’s different?

But when reading those pages I noticed this.
[B]For stays of seven (7) or less consecutive nights in the same Vacation Home, the DVC Resort will provide a “Trash & Towel” service on the fourth consecutive day of the stay. During a “Trash & Towel” service, housekeeping will:

Empty the trash and put new liners in the trash bins.

Provide fresh bathroom linens.

Replace facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper.

Replace coffee, sugar, cream, and sweeteners.

Replace dish washing liquid, dish washing detergent, sponges and laundry detergent.[/B]

There is nothing said about replacing toiletries. I’d say it’s an over site, but with disney who knows.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1022220]So reading the disney files, it says to note the change listed on the web site about banking home resort points. I read all 15 pages and I don’t see what’s different. So what’s different?

But when reading those pages I noticed this.
For stays of seven (7) or less consecutive nights in the same Vacation Home, the DVC Resort will provide a “Trash & Towel” service on the fourth consecutive day of the stay. During a “Trash & Towel” service, housekeeping will:

Empty the trash and put new liners in the trash bins.

Provide fresh bathroom linens.

Replace facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper.

Replace coffee, sugar, cream, and sweeteners.

Replace dish washing liquid, dish washing detergent, sponges and laundry detergent.

There is nothing said about replacing toiletries. I’d say it’s an over site, but with disney who knows.[/QUOTE]

I dont know anything about DVC, but I am wondering if they are taking those as ‘standard’? …or maybe, like you suggested, they are aware of this and are making cuts??