What are crowds like Thanksgiving Week

I am looking to go to WDW the week of Thanksgiving week. Celebrating a very special birthday and Thanksgiving so I really want to go that week. How are the crowds before and after Thanksgiving Day?

It is a peak crowd time! However, we had one crazy Thanksgiving there, where MK was frighteningly crowded, couldn’t even budge! So we headed over to EC and it was practically deserted. Super weird crowd patterns!

In my long range plans, I’m hoping to go the week before the week of Thanksgiving in 2016. I’m hoping that’s a good time.

Jo-jo, try this chart out – it is a surprisingly accurate bit of crowd info! https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-calendar/

Miss Disney, boy have I missed you along with so many of our other MIA members!
Please come home and post more often.

Thanks for the link. It seems the week BEFORE Thanksgiving is about the same as the week AFTER. Which is the usual week we go. We were planning on starting an AP this Dec 2015, going in May 2016 and then again Nov 2016.

We’ve been 3 different Thanksgiving weeks. The first part of the week Sun-Tues aren’t bad at all. Then on Wednesday it gets pretty crowded. It is always manageable with good planning.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1919094415]Miss Disney, boy have I missed you along with so many of our other MIA members!
Please come home and post more often.[/QUOTE]

Hey there SG – miss you too! Let’s stir the place up, you and I. Like old times! LOL xo

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1919094415]Miss Disney, boy have I missed you along with so many of our other MIA members!
Please come home and post more often.[/QUOTE]

Hey there SG – miss you too! Let’s stir the place up, you and I. Like old times! LOL xo