What are the most recent additions in WDW?

We usually make a trip anually in November. We skipped last year and we leave on Thursday for 11 days for our return trip.

What are any (if there are any) new attractions/shows/ect. at the WDW Parks and Universal and others ?

[QUOTE=Postal68;899399]We usually make a trip anually in November. We skipped last year and we leave on Thursday for 11 days for our return trip.

What are any (if there are any) new attractions/shows/ect. at the WDW Parks and Universal and others ?[/QUOTE]

Hollywood Studios has the Toy Story Mania 4-D Ride!

The T-Rex restaurant at DTD just opened up last month. I am not sure when things opened but - Nemo has a ride (Epcot) and a show (AK). Liberty Tree Tavern will stop having characters in January so if you want to have dinner with them now is the chance (if you can get an ADR).

Studios-Toy Story Mania. Block Party Bash (DO NOT MISS THIS PARADE!!!). High School Musical 3 show. Almost ready to open American Idol attraction. Prince Caspian Meet and Greet. Bolt is also about to start meeting and greeting.

MK-Tinkerbell and her Fairy friends of Pixie Hollow are doing meet and greets in Toontown.

If I think of any other big changes I’ll let you know.