What are the rules for booking ADRS now?

I am 180 days away. We have two resorts. One from 5/4 to 5/10 and 5/10 to 5/15. I was able to book a dinner on 5/4 and 5/7. System won’t let me book on 5/6 and am blocked past 5/9. Can’t book on 5/10 or anything beyond.

Just want the latest rules before I call.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1139641]I am 180 days away. We have two resorts. One from 5/4 to 5/10 and 5/10 to 5/15. I was able to book a dinner on 5/4 and 5/7. System won’t let me book on 5/6 and am blocked past 5/9. Can’t book on 5/10 or anything beyond.

Just want the latest rules before I call.[/QUOTE]

Are both your resorts rolled into one number? And are they both on the My Experience? I’ve been playing around with the My Experience area even though I can’t use it for months…

I sure hope all the kinks are out soon! Good luck.

I only had the one number listed. But for that stay, it let me book on sunday and wednesday, not tues. :confused::confused:

I added the second resort. No change. The shaded dates would cover the whole trip, but nothing will work.

I’m going to call.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1139648]I only had the one number listed. But for that stay, it let me book on sunday and wednesday, not tues. :confused::confused:

I added the second resort. No change. The shaded dates would cover the whole trip, but nothing will work.

I’m going to call.[/QUOTE]

Yes—I would definitely call — before all the ADRs are taken. Technology online is great if it works–if not–I definitely revert back to the old fashioned way!!! :laugh::laugh:

20 mins on hold and waiting…

So glad we have a speaker phone and the music is pretty good too. Sometime you can hardly understand what’s playing.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1139650]20 mins on hold and waiting…

So glad we have a speaker phone and the music is pretty good too. Sometime you can hardly understand what’s playing.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I hate it when they’ve got that static-y, goes in and out music!

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1139650]20 mins on hold and waiting…

So glad we have a speaker phone and the music is pretty good too. Sometime you can hardly understand what’s playing.[/QUOTE]

–Yes—I agree—it sometimes sounds “warped”—don’t know how that is possible in today’s “tapeless” world but it reminds me of the old cassettes that used to get warped after playing over and over and over again!! :laugh:

I hope you don’t have to wait too long…

And we got them. Really nice CM.

I asked about the credit card policy for partial parties. She told me there is still a $10 fee for those not showing up. Don’t know if she is in the dark or policy is changing.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1139653]And we got them. Really nice CM.

I asked about the credit card policy for partial parties. She told me there is still a $10 fee for those not showing up. Don’t know if she is in the dark or policy is changing.[/QUOTE]

Yay!! Glad the wait was worth it!!!

So here is the line up

May 4 - trail end dinner- 5:15 party of 2

May 6 - the wave breakfast - 8:00 party of 2

May 7 - ohana dinner -5:25 party of 6

May 10 - Cape May breakfast - 10:00 breakfast party of 6

May 11 - Mexico (inside by the ride) dinner - 5:00 party of 2

May 12 - Cape May dinner - 5:50 party of 6

May 14 - Captain’s grill - 8:30 party of 2

Seems like a lot but we have to make up for being sick last time. :laugh:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1139655]So here is the line up

May 4 - trail end dinner- 5:15 party of 2

May 6 - the wave breakfast - 8:00 party of 2

May 7 - ohana dinner -5:25 party of 6

May 10 - Cape May breakfast - 10:00 breakfast party of 6

May 11 - Mexico (inside by the ride) dinner - 5:00 party of 2

May 12 - Cape May dinner - 5:50 party of 6

May 14 - Captain’s grill - 8:30 party of 2

Seems like a lot but we have to make up for being sick last time. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

You have put a lot of work into this plan!! I hope that the trip goes much better for you this next trip! I know it will—who can be sick twice in a row!!!

…can I just highjack a minute and say—

I don’t know why I have the countdown in my signature line—it shows way way way too much time before we are there…I think I am better off going back to “when we get there” without a countdown… :crying: :laugh::laugh:

…so jealous of all of you going before me…

I just checked it’s all on the website, however I no longer have an AP that expires in 2030 . Rats. Thought that was a mistake, but was hoping otherwise.:laugh: