What are your favorite dining places?

Last month we were down at WDW during the free dining. We ate at many new places and we are wondering what are some of your new places you like to eat at.
Our are for breakfast (Crystal Palace, Kona)
Lunch (Saanaa. Tutto Italia, Chefs de France)
Dinner (Le Cellier, Boatwrights, Liberty Inn)
Crystal Palace is a must for us every time we go but the other ones named were our first for the times. And yes we managed to get a ADR for Canada by just walking up just as they opened for 8PM that night, It was downpouring that day but we were enjoying ourself in our rain gear we brought with us.

I completely agree with you, Kona is AMAZING for breakfast. Great service, great food, just amazing. We have done it several times when we have stayed at the Polynesian and the GF.

For lunch? Probably Crystal Palace. Much better/nicer food than expected and our little girl loved the Pooh parade.

Dinner, NOTHING beats our “big two” for us. For the family, it is Cinderella’s Royal Table. We have done it twice at fireworks time and the experience is well worth it. Otherwise, the other is California Grill. We have done it for our 10th anniversary and other times and the service/food was impeccable. For our 10th anniversary they really took care of us and babied us to the point we wanted to move in to the restaurant. LOL.

We have done Deluxe dining a few times now and we have done just about every restaurant except Le Cellier and Victoria and Alberts out of our own pocket if necessary. Otherwise we have done it all. I would do California Grill over and over.

We LOVE Kona for b-fast. The food is delicious and it’s nice to break from the character meals once in a while.
For dinner (we are not 3 meal a day eaters so we usually do a late lunch/early dinner) we like The Garden Grille in Epcot. More for the atmosphere than the food. We also have had nice dinners at The Grand Floridian Cafe. The food was good and the restaurant has not been crowded anytime we have gone so the dinners were peaceful.
Looking forward to trying Rose & Crown for our upcoming trip. Finally breaking away from the places we always go!

California Grill, Kouzzinas, LeCellier without doubt!

Boma @ AKL is a must for breakfast and evening meal. Crystal Palace is a great breakfast too. 1900 Park Fare @ GF is a must do breakfast and the evening meal as a huge surprise - very nice indeed! O’Hanas is another great breakfast, it has the most amazing breakfast potatoes! We had to have third and fourth helpings lol!

Our favorite Breakfasts: Chef Mickey and Cape May Cafe

Our favorite Dinners: The Crystal Palace, The Garden Grille, 50’s Primetime Cafe and Hollywood and Vine.

Only can comment on Tony;s
Been there teice and both times the fodd and service was great
Portions are huge go hungry and if you can ask for CLAUDE
He is what Disney is all about just a fabulous server

Breakfast: Kona. Kona. Kona. Kona.

Dinner: O’hana’s, Le Cellier, Biergarten, The Wave

Breakfast: Chef Mickey’s
Dinner: Le Cellier, Boma

Breakfast - I have too many… Crystal Palace, Kona, Ohana, Donalds Breakfast Safari at the Tusker House & Park Fare cause I love the Lobster Eggs Benedict:wub:…OK and Boma too:laugh::laugh:

Lunch - Tangerine Cafe, Sunshine Seasons, Wolfgang Pucks Express, Captain Cooks, Le Cellier

Dinner - California Grille, Narcoossee’s, Kona, and Ragland Road

I have too many, but we love them and these are pretty much our must dos for every trip.

BREAKFAST: Crystal Palace(always), Cinderella’s castle:heart:, and Chef Mickey’s

LUNCH: Princess Storybook and Sci-Fi Dine In:heart:

DINNER: T-Rex, Hollywood & Vine, and Coral Reef