What can I use this for?

Does anyone know exactly what I can use my Disney Dollars for? Can I use them for dinnin at POR?

It is my understanding you can use them as cash at any WDW establishment.

Where do you get disney dollars from? I’ve never heard of it before.

I am pretty sure the y can be used anywhere also :slight_smile:

Its just like regular money but only for Disney! we get ours at the Disney Store in our mall, so I think you can find them at any Disney store.

Disney dollars from VISA, for every $100.00 you charge, you earn $1.00 “Disney Dollar”

I’m pretty sure they’ve discontinued the Disney dollars late last fall. I know you can’t get them at the stores any more unless they should have some left over. They’re trying to sell their gift cards now. Not as much fun for the kids IMHO.

Are they from VISA? I think the ones I’m refering to are not the same.
You have to have the Disney VISA card,then VISA sends youi a card that has money on it, that you’ve earned.

I think you can use them everywhere on disney propery and disney stores

You can use them in almost any Disney establishment. I think there may be a few places that don’t accept them, but I’ve never run across them. The gift card is the same as Disney dollars, it’s just on a card, not actual cash. We always use the Disney visa for everything prior to a trip and then when we go we have so much “free” money to use as we please!

Us too! It’s my exscuse for “having” to buy things.

Yes, you can use them for dinning. DW and I had some on our last trip and used them on an extra sit down meal.

Oh thankyou!

I used mine to buy all of my gifts this past December. It was nice being able to not have to put gifts in the budget. I love reward dollars!

ok well we havent used them in a while so that is proabably true… when we did use them, we got them at The Disney Store

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1011728]Are they from VISA? I think the ones I’m refering to are not the same.
You have to have the Disney VISA card,then VISA sends youi a card that has money on it, that you’ve earned.[/QUOTE]

whoops! i havent used Disney Dollars in a while so you are probably right… I was just saying where I had got the Disney Dollars then

Oh no problem!!

It is nice. This will be the first time we use them, even though we’ve had the credit card for 2 years now. I’m very exsited to shop!!!

We usually use our Visa Disney Dollars for souveniers, but on my last trip, I put it toward the payment of an annual pass. Didn’t have enough to pay for it in full, but it helped make it more affordable.

Yeah, like bills:laugh: