What Characters would represent each resort?

I was just killing time thinking of which characters I would pick to represent each resort. Im trying not to repeat (i.e. Mickey on the Penny-farthing bicycle would be perfect for Saratoga). Here is what I came up with…

Grand - Cinderella
Contemporary - Mickey
Poly - Lilo + Stitch
A. Kingdom- Timon & Pumba
All Star Sports - Goofy
All Star Movies - Woody + Buzz
POFQ - Maddy (?)
Fort Wilderness - Chip and Dale
Coronado- Three Cabillaros
Beach - Minnie

I dont know about some of the others. I surely must have better things to do.

Note: these are not necessarily environment or theme appropriate to the resort but literally these are the characters I associate with these resorts. :tongue:

Contemporary: Buzz Lightyear
the Boardwalk: Clarabelle Cow (she’s of the ‘Boardwalk’ era & has that cute parasol)
Animal Kingdom Lodge: Simba & Nala
Polynesian: Baloo, Mowgli, Kaa (cause I feel like I am in a tropical jungle sometimes w/ all the dense foliage around there)
Grand Floridian: Cinderella & the Fairy Godmother
Beach Club: Ariel
Pop Century: the Incredibles
Port Orleans: Mater (it just seems slow & laid back there and if the resort could talk it would have a southern accent. haha)
Saratoga Springs: Mary Poppins (no clue why, haha, I guess her serious demeanor & the carousel hourses she rode remind me of the horses at SSR)
Wilderness Lodge: Pocahontas & Meeko
All Star Resorts: Lightning McQueen

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;951065]Note: these are not necessarily environment or theme appropriate to the resort but literally these are the characters I associate with these resorts. :tongue:

Contemporary: Buzz Lightyear
the Boardwalk: Clarabelle Cow (she’s of the ‘Boardwalk’ era & has that cute parasol)
Animal Kingdom Lodge: Simba & Nala
Polynesian: Baloo, Mowgli, Kaa (cause I feel like I am in a tropical jungle sometimes w/ all the dense foliage around there)
Grand Floridian: Cinderella & the Fairy Godmother
Beach Club: Ariel
Pop Century: the Incredibles
Port Orleans: Mater (it just seems slow & laid back there and if the resort could talk it would have a southern accent. haha)
Saratoga Springs: Mary Poppins (no clue why, haha, I guess her serious demeanor & the carousel hourses she rode remind me of the horses at SSR)
Wilderness Lodge: Pocahontas & Meeko
All Star Resorts: Lightning McQueen[/QUOTE]
that’s a fantastic list :happy:

Thanks, I wanna hear yours!!!

I like Ariel for Beach Club. There used to be an Ariel’s Restaurant there. I like Mary Poppins as well for Saratoga.

I never cared for Poco, What about the Country Bears for Wilderness Lodge?

Im sure Pluto should be around somehow…

Pluto would be good for POFQ. Every good southerner has a pick up truck with an "ol dog in the back… I know- I am a southerner (no pick up though).

I don’t have your imagination :pinch:

WL uses Humphrey (the Bear), a fairly obscure character, on quite a few bits of their merchandise (including as the base of the totem poles they sell). They even had a stuffed Humphrey on the shelves. I regret not picking it up, but it was more expensive than I wanted to spend for him.

Bruce