What Disney World Ride Are You?

What Disney World Ride Are You?

You’re the Haunted Mansion. You think you’re scary, but you’re not…sorry…but don’t worry, that’s what makes you so popular.

You’re Splash Mountain, you’re cute sweet, but watch out, you can also be very exciting!

Here is a big surprise…I am Splash Mountain :laugh:

LOL! I’m Journey into Imagination. “You keep trying to reinvent yourself, never realizing that you were the best the old way. You live in your own crazy world, but hey you have a constant companion…a crazy little dragon”

I ended up being IASW: irritating as **** but a classic , so people continue to ride you.

I am also a Splash Mountain. I think it fits. Thanks for the link!

I am a Splash Mountain also–fits perfectly since that’s my favorite ride as well. :mickey:

OMG! I can’t believe it! It’s my worst nightmare come true!!!

“You’re It’s a Small World. You’re very irritating, but people continue to ride you. You’re a classic”

You have GOT to be kidding me! :biggrin:

YAY! im my favriot ride in all thte disneyland parks : im splash mountian! thanks so much for the link thats a sweet web site. :wub:

I got Kilimanjaro Safaris…which I guess is the closest thing to the Jungle Cruise…woo hoo!!!

I got Kilimanjaro Safaris…which I guess is the closest thing to the Jungle Cruise…woo hoo!!!

I got Haunted Mansion…not sure what that means…

I’m Splash Mtn. I’m not sure if I agree, but it was fun nonetheless.

You’re Splash Mountain, you’re cute sweet, but watch out, you can also be very exciting!

Yeah, I am excited about that. After all this is one of my all time favorites. Yippee

You’re It’s a Small World. You’re very irritating, but people continue to ride you. You’re a classic :huh:

Thanks for the link, that was fun, even if it made me cry :crying: :tongue:

I’m the Haunted Mansion!

(hmmm…that would explain all the cobwebs…) :mickey:

Me to! :huh:

You’re the Kilamanjaro Safaris. You’re the most popular ride at Animal Kingdom, people go there just to see you.

Whatever. I wanted to be Cinderella’s Castle.

You’re the Haunted Mansion. You think you’re scary, but you’re not…sorry…but don’t worry, that’s what makes you so popular

Big surprise! (Not!) :biggrin:

You’re the Tower of Terror. You’re probably the best ride at Disney World. Everyone loves you, you’re exciting and have a great story behind you. :wub:

Okay, that sounded conceited. I just meant I wasn’t surprised I got the Tower of Terror…:tongue: The description is quite flattering, though!