We just returned last night from WDW and I haven’t been able to gather all of my thoughts to write my TR yet (It’s coming, I promise!), but I have a question!
We want to stay next October at Bay Lake with MK view. We definately have the points, but I am concerned about being able to book it. I have to wait until March since it’s not my home resort. Any thoughts on the best way to accomplish this that maybe I am missing? My DD’s are geting older and I think this will be my chance to capture a bit more magic!