What do you think of this book?

Does anyone have “The Complete Walt Disney World” book? What do you think of it? How does it compare to the unofficial or official guide?

Link to the book:
Disney Shopping: The Complete Walt Disney World 2008 (Softcover) - The LaughingPlace Store

Thanks for the info.

I LOVE this book!! It’s a great guide but it also has a lot of really fun background information, too. It’s worth the purchase! I have the Unofficial Guide and Passporter, too, but this one is a little different. I recommend it!

I can highly recommend that book! BUY IT!

I actually have a slight preference for the Unofficial Guide.

Secondary question - how many of these should we KEEP? I still have official guides back for 5 years.

I think by this point… we are all semi-experts… Do we need a book. If I don’t know- just go to here and ask my mousebuzz friends, or I use other websites for answers…

I have a hard time buying books… for this reason…

[QUOTE=hanwill;873196]I think by this point… we are all semi-experts… Do we need a book. If I don’t know- just go to here and ask my mousebuzz friends, or I use other websites for answers…

I have a hard time buying books… for this reason…[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you there. I hate spending $15-$20 for a book when I know almost everything in it!

I DO know that when I do buy a guide book, it isn’t to learn something new. It’s to rekindle me with the magic of WDW as I read it while I fall asleep. :wub:

The Complete Walt Disney World 2008 has been reviewed on this site before…you might want to do a search for it…i remember 2 other threads about it.

i LOVE it!

i have UOG too, but it’s not as much fun.

and yes, we know lots about disney, but “the complete” has litle insiders’ stories about imaginers and concepts for diff. shows and rides, etc.

it’s really a cool book…i will buy it again in 2009.

i am done purchasing the UOG…no good pix and it’s too prices when it doesn’t offer any new info.

i still refer to my 2006 version every once in a blue moon.

[QUOTE=chottsy;873272]The Complete Walt Disney World 2008 has been reviewed on this site before…you might want to do a search for it…i remember 2 other threads about it.

i LOVE it!

i have UOG too, but it’s not as much fun.

and yes, we know lots about disney, but “the complete” has litle insiders’ stories about imaginers and concepts for diff. shows and rides, etc.

it’s really a cool book…i will buy it again in 2009.

i am done purchasing the UOG…no good pix and it’s too prices when it doesn’t offer any new info.

i still refer to my 2006 version every once in a blue moon.[/QUOTE]

I tried to do a search and for some reason, it wouldn’t let me both times I tried.

Anyway, I am thinking in terms of some resource books for some first-timers we are taking with us next May. I want to have plenty of info for them to look over.