What do you think the funnest ride in all of disney is?

Splash Mountain!

Honorable Mention:
Soarin
Space Ranger Spin
Expidition Everest
Tower of Terror (best thrill ride)
Great Movie Ride
Big Thunder Mountain

I can’t wait to ride Toy Story Mania and hopefully it will be added to the list!

I know kids who say the monorail is greatest ride at Disney World!

It’s Splash Mountain and Buzz Lightyear for me.:laugh:

Before we stayed on sight, the monorail would be our first taste of WDW. So I can totally identify with that idea. I guess I feel the monorail, more than any single attraction, represents Disney.

The monorail is def unique to DW. I still enjoy sitting up front with the driver. One of these days I will stay in a monorail resort!

The boats out to Tom Sawyers island are pretty intense. I once got splashed

(okay, not really, but if I had been hanging over the side I might have gotten my hand wet–wild!!!)

It is almost impossible to pick just one!

I’d have to go with R & RC

Pirates of the Carribean and Rockin’ Roller coaster for sure.

The Indy Race cars reach nearly walking speed on the back side of the track!

i could never choose it would be easier to list ones i do not like or cant go on.

Oooooo I LOVE going on ToT and sitting next to a first timer! Every 5 secodns their like, ‘its now its now, get ready were gona drop’ an then nothing happens, when it finally does get to the drop they’ve given up and are totally surprised!

Not a ride but for funny - Turtle Talk with Crush.

Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain ~

This has to be one of the most successful Zombie Threads ever!

KRR at AK is pretty fun on a hot day…could be longer if you ask me then it would more fun.

You can rent golf carts at Fort Wilderness–intense!

As hard as it is to pick just one… right now I am going to have to go with Toy Story Mania. It is absolutely AWESOME!!

This is my first post on Disney Central.

That’s so cool. I don’t remember my first post but I do remember being really nervous posting the first few times.

Love a lot of the rides / attractions at WDW, but I think the funnest ride at WDW is ToT. Love the thrill of the drop and the random number of drops just adds to the excitement.

PotC and HM are a tie for me :slight_smile: