What do you think?

Here are my tentative ADR’s for June- I can make my ressies on Sunday!! Wish me luck since I have heard so many negative things about the new system!!
We are on the dining plan and all are dinner(and evening EMH) unless I specify breakfast!!
Sunday, 6/7-arrival day, probably no parks-TRex
Mon. 6/8-Tusker House-Animal Kingdom EMH(new for us)
Tues. 6/9-LeCellier-Epcot EMH
Wed. 6/10-Sci-Fi-HS EMH(new for us)
Thur. 6/11-Chef Mickey’s -Epcot EMH
Fri. 6/12-LTT-MK EMH
Sat. 6/13-probably no park-1900 Park Fare
Sun. 6/14-Tony’s Town Square-MK EMH(new for us)
Mon. 6/15-50’s PT-AK EMH(new for us)
Tues. 6/16-Garden Grill-Epcot EMH(new for us)
Wed. 6/17-Chef Mickey’s-HS EMH
Thurs. 6/18-LeCellier-Epcot EMH
Fri. 6/19-Crystal Palace-MK EMH(new for us)
Sat. 6/20-Ohana’s Breakfast-pack up and head for the beach!!
I stink at this whole ADR thing, not real sure I have things where they should go. We have CM and LeCellier twice. Will probably keep LeCellier twice, if we can-that was my husband’s favorite place! Should I move 50’s PT to the 17th where CM is, since HS has EMH?
My husband does not care as long as he gets to eat!!
We are a fairly picky group of people-any suggestions on other places to eat, whether I add them or switch it with something else?
I know that I am over my credits but I do not mind paying for a few breakfasts OOP. May add Tusker House and Akerhaus for breakfast. Thanks for any input!!!

good luck. just made our ADR’s yesterday for a May 5 vacation and could not get a dinner reservation for CR only late lunch. Others are in the 9:00 PM area such as Ohanna, Italy was ok for 7ish as well as Marrakesh.
No luck at Canada at all.

good luck…

The only thing i can imput here is Akershus was-um shal i say ‘different’ food choices…we were there for dinner and even though we are not picky eaters, there were limited choices.

[QUOTE=49yroldkid;941212]good luck. just made our ADR’s yesterday for a May 5 vacation and could not get a dinner reservation for CR only late lunch. Others are in the 9:00 PM area such as Ohanna, Italy was ok for 7ish as well as Marrakesh.
No luck at Canada at all.[/QUOTE]

Sunday is exactly 90 days out so hopefully I can get what we want!! Hoping it does not take hours like some have said- I have to work at 11 am!!!:laugh:

We would do Akerhaus as breakfast- do you think that is ok as far as food selections?

My wife did it in under 30 minutes. Must of been fast because most of the preferred times were taken.
P.S.
She called 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463) very helpful

If you would like a suggestion for dinner, I really enjoyed the Kona Cafe at the Poly, it was delicious.

What about Biergarten and Boma-how are they for picky eaters?

I am not an overly picky eater, but I remember having a hard time finding a lot of stuff at Biergarten a couple years ago.

Our picky eaters loved Boma, but thay didn’t really care for the food at Biergarten (but enjoyed the entertainment).

I always go to the french cafe …excellent…great service and we have come to like very much…the citricos@ grand floridian ,but all your choices are great also

Same here. I actually didn’t care for the food at Biergarten either. Boma was something we all enjoyed though.

I am trying to make my ADR’s right now and I have been on hold for 22 minutes now and have not spoken to a human yet---------------ahhhhhhhhh, I have to get ready for work in 20 minutes!!!

I’m going to CRY- I got disconnected after 27 minutes on HOLD!!!:pinch::sad:

That happened to me twice two weeks ago. The second time, I was actually talking to someone! Good luck!!!

Okay, here we are 3 1/2 hours and 4 phone calls later and I still can not get through- I get disconnected everytime–I think I am gonna CRY!!!

Oh no---- I was on the phone with them yesterday- for an hour and a half making reservations. I would do this after work when you have plenty of time to do it. Sorry that you got disconnected. That stinks…

The problem is that I work until 11:30 tonight-does anyone think that 1 day will make a huge difference in getting my ressies? Does anyone know what reservation hours are? Thanks!!

Try Boma, my two are sooo picky but love Boma.