What do you want MouseBuzz to be

What MouseBuzz features and content are most important to you? We’re looking to make the site more user-friendly and relevant to you, our users. Please let us know where you think we should focus our attention.

I think it is a fabulous, friendly, polite, family friendly site. There are others where the members are not so kind. I do appreciate everyone’s ability to disagree politely, if we do disagree. Thanks everyone!
I do look at another site where the members are not so nice, but I look at that site for up to the minute information about what is going on in the parks, or what is going on with Disney’s top brass. It eventually trickles onto this site, but sometimes it was on the other site for a few days. In other words, the news is great… the attitudes-not so much. That is really the only thing that I can think of that can really change. You have a good website here.

Oh yeah- that and pictures too-would be FABULOUS!

Of least important in that list is the WD Company news. While I enjoy reading the news, the other things on that list are way more important to me. My favorite part of this site is the forum. Awesome people hang out here!! :wub:

I agree completely with HANWILL- this board is different form most others in the way the members treat each other. We really have found each other. It was love at first sight :laugh: So please don’t change the format or the colors - only keep the Disney information as current as possible.
That gives us new fodder for discussion :wink:
I am very excited to see you turnwrench!

Thank you Turnwrech for giving MB the attention that it deserves.

I love it all!

I love all Disney news. MB has come to be a part of my life. Never would I have thought that I would make friends through a website, but I have and it’s been a great expirience. Maybe spell check would make a nice addition. Obviously, I can’t spell expierience. :laugh::pinch: Thanks Turnwrench, this is exciting.

I love MouseBuzz! I too look at other sites - some as Hanwill states are not very nice to each other. On one site some of the TR’s run for over 100 pages - which drives me nuts! MouseBuzz is my fav!
Thanks Turnwrench!

SO glad you’re here! I love this site- it’s unique. The only thing it really needs is for the front page to stay updated so it doesn’t look neglected!

(And :wub: :wub: :wub: for the bringing the “Forum Rules” post to the forefront! That SO needed to be said.)

[QUOTE=Andrea;1024761]SO glad you’re here! I love this site- it’s unique. The only thing it really needs is for the front page to stay updated so it doesn’t look neglected!

(And :wub: :wub: :wub: for the bringing the “Forum Rules” post to the forefront! That SO needed to be said.)[/QUOTE]

All of that. I like MB just the way it is, just updated.

This is one of two sites on the World Wide Web that I visit every day. I love the respect that members have for eachother and the amount of information is great!

I :heart: MB just the way it is!
It has become part of my daily life that I really look foward to.
I love the friendships on this site.
I agree with Andrea, the opening page could use some TLC.

Mousebuzz gives me the ability to escape from my crazy work world and have a little bit of disney at my fingertips.

My view is: Life is short - why spend time on sites where people are mean and miserable?

Mousebuzz has always maintained it’s high standards and it’s the place I come to relax and have fun. If I want confrontation I’ll just say “You’re wearing THAT?” to my daughters.

Kidding aside, I’m really grateful that changes are going to be made. I know Miss Disney had some great ideas - I’m sure she’ll be along shortly.

But Disney Company news? - not very important to me.

Thanks llama!

I would love to see new forums!

• How about a section devoted to Restaurant Reviews, with a thread for each restaurant? The first post could be a photo of the entrance and a menu. Everyone could chime in with food descriptions, photos and stories form the place!

• There is a whole over-21 world out there, and it would be interesting to include a section on the bars, discos, cocktails, dancing, romantic chef’s tables, “beers around the world,” Cava de Tequila, etc.

• We have a lot of CMs who are members. Think they’d be willing to check into an “Ask A Cast Member” section every now and then to answer a few behind-the-scenes questions? We all love to hear about plans, interesting facts and fun stories that they share with us, and it would be neat to have it all in one spot.

• People might be interested in a section about the rarely mentioned special activities you can take advantage of, like surfing lessons at TL, Segway tours, bass fishing on Bay Lake, Illuminations cruises, etc.

• There is an enormous interest in the sporting pursuits at WDW – marathons, youth sports at the ESPN World of Sports (formerly Disney’s World of Sports), golf courses and tournaments, tennis tournaments… that might make a good new section.

• Bet a bunch of our members have posted videos on YouTube and so forth. If they felt like sharing, it would be interesting to see them linked in posts in a new MB Video section.

• How about a section devoted to those popular, special after-hours parties like Pirates & Princesses and MNSSHP? Plenty of news about hours, plans, dates…

… plenty more where those came from! I think it would be so great to have new stuff to discuss!

MissDisney! wonderful suggestions. I particularly like the youtube idea

I like MB the way it is. I take the view “If it aint broke dont fix it”-I feel a real affinity and affection towards a huge number of the members here, a real friendship even though its virtual and I have only met one or two MB’ers. I am forever quoting or saying “someone on Mousebuzz was saying…” and I know for a fact that my in depth Disney knowledge comes from what I learn daily from here.
So I take this opportunity to say thanks!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1025534]Thanks llama!

I would love to see …

… plenty more where those came from! I think it would be so great to have new stuff to discuss![/QUOTE]

Excellent list MissDisney!! I would add one item I haven’t seen posted yet: A mobile app for MB. I’d love to be able to check in on MouseBuzz from my BlackBerry. (I can do it using a browser like Opera, but the screen is too small for any practical mobile usage)

[QUOTE=dixie;1025903]I like MB the way it is. I take the view “If it aint broke dont fix it”-I feel a real affinity and affection towards a huge number of the members here, a real friendship even though its virtual and I have only met one or two MB’ers. I am forever quoting or saying “someone on Mousebuzz was saying…” and I know for a fact that my in depth Disney knowledge comes from what I learn daily from here.
So I take this opportunity to say thanks![/QUOTE]

Me too! It’s a running joke in my family “Well if they said it on MB it must be true!” :laugh::laugh:

MissDisney…I love the “Ask a CM” Wonderful idea!

:laugh:And yes we also have the “well if MB peeps say it’s true, then it is!!”:laugh: